[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taylor's value now?

Piranha

I think that his going to TN - Jax letting him go, does say something.  While not very confident, I am more confident in his health.

883744[/snapback]

I read somewhere Jax actually wanted Henry and offered the Bills a 2nd round pick. I'll look for the article and post a link when I find it.

Link

Edited by Sam

I'm more interested in knowing if Pearman should be considered as a late round pick.

883791[/snapback]

I'm not sure he's big enough, unless he has bulked up. He will probably be a great 3rd down back with his hands if he can beat out G. Jones and Toefield on the depth chart.

Better Question is what do the Titans feel about Brown. Henry could have some impact, especially if Brown goes down again. He should (if healthy himself) do a better job than A.Smith did.

Edited by nhoops

Better Question is  what do the Titans feel about Brown.  Henry could have some impact, especially if Brown goes down again.  He should (if healthy himself) do a better job than A.Smith did.

883945[/snapback]

No doubt. I think Henry is a better back than Brown.

The potential for him to come out of camp #1 or even steal some TDs is high.

883982[/snapback]

I think the odds of him coming out of camp as #1 are very low.

Henry has never been a spectacular game-breaking back... he's just a workhorse. He's not going to unseat Chris Brown, who has been spectacular when healthy.

I think they got themselves a solid workhorse backup, and an injury replacement.

For whatever it's worth, I'm a Jax homer and I read that Toefield impressed the coaches while running plays as the No. 1 back in mini-camp.

(Yeah, I know...if you had a dime for every time a player impressed the coaches in mini-camp...)

Still though, I think Toefield may not be a bad option if Taylor can't go. The last I heard, the Jags were moving Greg Jones to fullback, so unless they sign another veteran, Toefield may be the man.

Now you're probably thinking "If Toefield is so great, then why did they pursue Henry?!?"

Because it's Henry. The guy's a pro bowl calibre RB, and no one can question his toughness. If you don't have an established starter (or an established starter that can stay healthy) you're always going to try to sign a guy like that, no matter how promising the talent may be on the bench.