[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS

Avernus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Julius Jones.

Clearly, he won't be the consensus pick in this forum.  But at year end you all will be wishing you picked him here - and I'm sure many of you will become revisionist historians and claim that you picked him here.

Until then, put me down as voting for Julius Jones for every pick between now and when he's actually selected in this consensus mock draft.

886861[/snapback]

Let me get this straight. You are drafting today. You take Jones with the 3rd pick? Wow. That takes big stones.

Deuce. All the stars are aligning just so. At this point I realize this is a worthless vote but I couldn't help myself.

Edited by BS Miscreant

Holmes's fragility is so blown out of proportion. Most of the top 10 backs could be considered "injury prone." Why is everyone peeing their pants over Holmes?

Also if you take Manning in the 3, you're looking at a very questionable RB duo.

You take Holmes, he's worth using your 6th round pick on LJ. Some risk, high reward.

Holmes.

Edited by Roo

Holmes's fragility is so blown out of proportion.  Most of the top 10 backs could be considered "injury prone."  Why is everyone peeing their pants over Holmes?

Also if you take Manning in the 3, you're looking at a very questionable RB duo.

You take Holmes, he's worth using your 6th round pick on LJ.  Some risk, high reward.

Holmes.

887344[/snapback]

there is a long list of quality RB's...or RB's in the same calibre rather...

I believe if you took Manning at #3...you can still get 2 RB's afterwards...especially since the RB's at this spot all have their question marks...nothing is "clear cut" at this point..