[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CCS

Avernus

I agree with the picks so far, given the 4 pt format. I like LT2, Alexander, and then Edge. We assume of course that Alexander will play. If Im at 2 I am ok with that, at least today. At 4 where I actually draft in my modified redraft, I think there are several names you can argue, but all have issues.

Priest is other worldly, but I feel with him, its like musical chairs. If you dont have him you want him and if you do you are afraid the music will stop. Last yr, if you owned him, it stopped at a pretty critical time.

Deuce has just always scared me and I admit that I have stayed away from all Saints with the exception of Horn.

Jamal Lewis, I find interesting here, because I just have this feeling about him that this is just gonna be a great year for the Ravens. (Full disclosure, I like the Orioles, Skins and Ravens)

But no matter who you like, I dont see how you can pass up Manning. Even if he fails to match last years numbers, his stats have been climing and doesnt miss games. Lots of RB's this year and I think its almost a guess to pick the top ten. Still have a hard time pulling QB trigger. But I vote

Manning

is this enough to close it?...or should I wait another 10 votes?

PH 10

PM 20

DM 3

WM 1

JL 1

887653[/snapback]

Right now Holmes has 11 and Manning has 21 .. even if Holmes gets the next 8 votes (to complete the 10 additional votes) Manning still gets the spot ...

I vote to close it and go to #5

Edited to add ..

Remember in the #3 post that Vet asked to put his vote for J Jones in each spot up until the round he is actually taken as the concensus pick

Edited by max