[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Longest Yard Fantasy Football League

bigleplowski

I am looking for serious/competitive and active members for my latest fantasy football league. I am trying to put the best league together that I possibly can (no quitters welcome). I have been running leagues for 10 years now and they have been successful. If you are interested in joining please email me at dawgpounder92@msn.com to get the league id# and password for the league.

The leagues are on yahoo at http://fantasysports.yahoo.com and are free of charge. If you do not have a yahoo ID you will have to sign up for one first before joining. This is a 12 team league with an autodraft so you will have to list the players in the order that you want them. The way yahoo chooses the players is it fills up all your starters first before choosing your bench players so you may have one player at RB listed higher than a WR on your draft list but if all your RB positons are full it will pick the WR for you.

I use the performance scoring system (1 pt for every 10 yards rush/rec) and (1 pt for every 25 yards passing) as well as getting points for touchdowns (6 for ruch/rec TDs) and (4 for passing TDs). Also, once the league is full I will set the draft to ready immediately. Please do not join if you feel you cannot make a commitment to the league.

Please email me at dawgpounder92@msn.com and tell me a little about yourself and your fantasy football experience. I prefer that you have some experience.

Thanks,

Bagman

:D

That's what I was wondering.  Didn't a whole bunch of us bash this just a few days ago when it came out?

888304[/snapback]

yep, a bunch of us have jumped on these a couple of times. funny how it always seems fun to tell the guy he's a chump.

I can't figure out the scam. Its free, so what is it for - to collect email addresses? Whatever the case, they are persistant. This one even posted a few times before to make it look legit.

autodraft and free, bah.

I can't figure out the scam.  Its free, so what is it for - to collect email addresses?  Whatever the case, they are persistant.  This one even posted a few times before to make it look legit. 

autodraft and free, bah.

888368[/snapback]

I was wondering the same thing. All this guy does is post this under different league names but I can't figure out why.

I can't figure out the scam.  Its free, so what is it for - to collect email addresses?  Whatever the case, they are persistant.  This one even posted a few times before to make it look legit. 

autodraft and free, bah.

888368[/snapback]

Could be. At first I was thinking he was a zealots wannabe, but since he hasn't bothered to reply to anyone I think you may be right.