First, for those of you that don't know me - I manage numerous Leagues, (now under the Umbrella of LuckyDog Sports) and I believe I do it well and with intergrity and fairness. I don't make money on any of them - I do it for the pure enjoyment of Fantasy Football and I have established a core family of Players who continue to return each year and always "Suit-Up" to play in the new ones.
Now for some of the highlights of All Pro.
- MyFantasyLeague.com is a Sponsor of the League (There is No Hosting Fees). Thanks Mike!
- Mimics the NFL as close as possible in many facets, i.e., 32 Teams, 2 Conferences, 4 Divisions Per Conference.
- Seventeen are Drafted, 10 Start
- Players are chosen in an Auction-Draft, Each Fantasy Team has the same allotment of $200 to choose their Roster. Gone are those hated 10-12 spots in a Rotation Draft.
- All Pro will be a full-redraft this year, but next year you may keep one Player for an additional year. NEW
- Each Conference has their own pool of Players.
- Waiver pickups are through Conditional Blind Blidding where each Team is allotted $100 for the Waiver Wire. (Eliminates the Unfair "Worst Gets First Pick" Scenario). NEW
- Left over Auction-Draft Dollars Are added to to Waiver Dollars. NEW
- Trading can include Waiver Dollars. NEW
- Waivers and Trading begin right after the Auction and last throughout the Playoffs(Playoff Teams Only). NEW
- Two Sidegames Are Included - NFL Confidence and NFL Survivor.
- All 12 Playoff Teams (with the possibilty of 2 more) Teams will at the minimum will get their Entry Fee Back. NEW
- Yearly fixed Head-To-Head Schedules. NEW
- LeagueSafe is the depository of League Funds.
- Entry Fee is $50. Payable a week before the Auction-Draft.
- No Additional Fees For Player Moves. NEW
If one these NFL Teams is your favorite or you just want to play, now is the time to grab your team/spot. "There's No Off Season"
Be Sure To Check-out these Links
If you want in or have questions, send me an E-Mail or reply to this post.
P.S. You also might want to check out my Forum.