All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

Sorry to hear.. send good vibes from everyone
  3. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

I gotcha bro. I’m going to see Troy next weekend and will pass on your good vibes to him.
  4. Yep plenty to do and see in CLE, outsiders continue to diss the place many who have spent little time here recently. My company has an annual conference for the users of our software and have done it downtown Cleveland for the past few years. We will continue that and many of our users from all over the US (including executives who go to nice places) say we are doing great things. We regularly hit various eateries near downtown from the warehouse district to East 4th. Last year we took a group of about 12 to Cleveland Chop, asked for a table, and were led to a nice private room behind the bar (after being asked if we minded sitting "near the bar") where we had excellent service and great food. (All on company expense reports.) East 4th has many great places, some of our people went to Lola's and enjoyed it, we have held large group outings at the Corner Alley. Other places there I've been to were all very good including Butcher & Brewer and Zocalo Tequileria. Shame the Tilted Kilt closed, I would go back there again Weather is going to be the key, and where they hold it. Local officials involved say the NFL really wants the lake as a backdrop, which means a few limited options right along the lake. That could be very cold if it is clear and sunny, let alone if we get a blast of winter. One person even mentioned Burke Lakefront Airport which has been used for Indy Car races and air shows in the past. One place I haven't been to yet that I'm going to check out is Bar 32 at the top of the Hilton Downtown, bar with patio looking out on the lake. Well that and Hofbrau Haus for some schnitzel.
  5. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

I "liked" this post, but I don't like what he's dealing with
  6. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

Thanks to everyone for understanding. My good friend Troy (DB5) is battling the late stages of cancer. Please keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers. He is such a good dude. All of you would love talking football with him over a beer or 10. He’s one of the smartest and coolest dudes I know.
  7. news items with no content behind them

Well it was fixed, maybe that short term and each new batch of rookie players that get posted have the same issue until they get fixed Not a big deal to me, but as somebody working in IT if I think something is fixed and it is not I usually want to know. Today it is happening with at least a couple Strong start for N'Keal Harry D.K. Metcalf signs rookie contract
  8. Today
  9. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

Mud has agreed to join the league and will be taking over DB5. He will be picking in the dispersal. Welcome back Mud and lot more important stuff than football so keep DB5 in your thoughts and prayer
  10. One song

What Makes You Think You're The One - Fleetwood Mac
  11. Cleveland is no Nashville is right. Nashville is no Vegas...and on and on. The weather is what has me concerned. The Flats has gone through a revitalization as has most of Downtown. If you make it here for the Draft, pm me and I'll let you in on the hidden jewels to eat at and see.
  12. One song

The Only Thing Missing Is You - Bobby "Blue" Bland
  13. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

since no one has found two owners, it'll be a chore to find a new one to replace DB5... so finding 3 owners is unlikely. tell DB5 we all hope he is doing as well as possible.
  14. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

At this point, we might as well go back to a 16 team league.
  15. The New Rotoworld Format

Oh That Blows.............That B L O W S
  16. High Stakes Fantasy Leagues

If you sign up by May 31st for the FFPC main event you get in for $1500 (as opposed to $1850 cost). I actually just signed up today for 2 FFPC main event teams today and then stumbled upon this thread. The FFPC just doubled their 1st place prize this year from $250,000 to $500,000 for the main event. I played in the FFWC main event before hate their software so no more for me. Also their rules make the league no fun as WR's that normally go in round 10 of FFPC go in round 5 of FFWC. Hard pass on that one. NFFC is a great site but I have never played their main event. They do both 14 team and 12 team main events. I have always wanted to go to Vegas to do the main event but just settled into doing online drafts since I usually do about 50 drafts in the final 2 weeks before season kicks off.
  17. 3 spots available in Slow draft league. League is ready to start with 7 owners when filled: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/37260/invitation?key=84c3f5a129e3c420&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=dde1ade10fc5d845
  18. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

We have a serious life issue with DB5. It is health related - I will update later tonight but we are going to need a new owner. Brent reached out to me on his behalf. We will pause the dispersal while we figure this out.
  19. Yesterday
  20. Aaron Jones or Josh Jacobs? Dynasty PPR

Jacobs, easy. Jones is too frail
  21. High Stakes Fantasy Leagues

I remember one of the last trips I made, we were all sloshed by like 3 or 4pm on the Friday of the Thursday-Sunday trip. I remember stumbling out of Blondies and taking a 3-hour nap. And they had to wheel @Big Country out in a freakin' wheelchair. LMAO!!!
  22. which will be a Busch Light.
  23. NFL draft - 2021 = Cleveland, 2023 = Kansas City

Great food in KC as well. Ask Andy Reid.
  24. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

If we’re going with the 24 expiration clock, it’s Faberge
  25. **OFFICIAL**LIVE **Dispersal Draft

Next pick who is up ?
  26. Ugh man don't quote huge posts with huge pics like that, it's a killer for mobile users. Cleveland will be fine. There's plenty about the city that's crap but there's plenty to sustain a 3 day visit. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame alone is worth the trip if you've never been. I have no idea what kind of shape The Flats is in these days but I am sure by then they will get it presentable. The biggest concern would be the weather - tons of risk planning outdoor stuff in late April. The Indians had snow at their home opener ffs. We will definitely do KC though, there's some good golf around them there parts!
  27. NFL draft - 2021 = Cleveland, 2023 = Kansas City

Nashville kicks ass no matter what. You could go to a sewing convention there and it would be awesome. I'm not sure about Cleveland. No offense to the people but I've been to Cleveland, it's not Nashville.
  1. Load more activity