All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. PPR and IDP with live draft. Competitive league. Live draft on Sat Aug 24 10:00am League settings : https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/34161/settings Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/R/T, K, DEF, D, D, D, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN Sign up: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/34161 Thanks in advance. Ron
  3. Here are the details: 10 team 1QB, 1 Superflex, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, 3FLEX, 7BN, 1IR Each team will have $250 in the auction. Standard PPR Scoring. 4 teams make the playoffs: the 3 teams with the best record and the team with next highest total points. 2 weeks/round: semis (13, 14) finals (15, 16) Free agents will be done via blind bidding. Payouts: 1. $240 2. $130 3. $65 Reg season total points: $65 All players will need to be paid on leaguesafe before the draft: https://www.leaguesafe.com/league/3909839 Here's the link to the league page: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league?leagueId=2012125 Leave your email if you're interested!!
  4. RFA - OJ Howard

8 credits JD
  5. HTH, W/IDP's, REDRAFT $60 CBS 10 Teamer

3 teams left
  6. LINEUP 1QB/2RB/2WR/1TE/1FLEX/1DST/1K 1 POINT PPR ON ESPN 6 TEAMS MAKE PLAYOFFS PAYMENTS VIA LEAGUESAFE. DRAFT IS 8/20/19 @7PM DO NOT ASK FOR A SPOT IF YOU CANNOT PAY BY TUESDAY. IF YOU WANT AN INVITE EMAIL ME AT TRAMZ18@AOL.COM PLEASE PUT FF IN THE SUBJECT LINE PAYOUTS 1ST-$250/2ND-$125/3RD-$45
  7. Need to drop a RB, but which one?

Exactly my thoughts. I am planning on drafting Coleman as early as the 6th. So, let's just assume for agument's sake that he drafted Coleman in the 6th, or even the 7th or even the 8th. Would anyone in their right mind trade a pick in those rounds for a kicker? Yikes.
  8. Rate my team

Damn some of the teams in your league do not know how to draft. With that being said, one of the teams has Julio/OBJ/AB? Damn...wtf. That's a potential 100 point ceiling every week.
  9. Need to drop a RB, but which one?

He had to drop a player. The question is could've he gotten something better? Probably
  10. Need to drop a RB, but which one?

You traded Coleman for a kicker?
  11. This is a league that is made up of 32 teams (homer teams). The pirate theme comes in not only for the fun but for the mid-season pillaging that will take place. The league is the father of this league. It's called 32 HomARRRRRRs and here's how it works - In plain terms, it is basically a keeper league where your keepers come from the players from the NFL team that you own. All players have a value, you have a set dollar value to spend on your keepers and cannot go over. After the keepers have been submitted, there is a 1 time supplemental draft where unspent money can be spent on unkept players (if you qualify). After that is over, there is a normal snake draft to round out your roster. Every team keeps their NFL team's kicker and D/ST. Free agents are by blind bid. There is a one time plunder draft at mid-season exactly like this league where all teams can protect a set number of players, and one at a time each team gets a chance to steal a player from any other team. No team can have more than 1 plunder attempt against them. This is really unique and interesting. All of this is under the setting of a pirate world. You can have as much fun with that as you wish. Overall, it is a really interesting league that is different from just about anything else out there. it’s a fun experience with a bunch of fun-loving football lovin’ pirates! Available teams are TEN, NYJ, WAS, ATL, TB and AZ. You can captain one of these ships for $25. Post here or PM me if interested. The forums for this league are held here: http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/144-32-homarrrrrrs/ League rules (Th' Pirates Code) be harrrrrr: The league is hosted through MFL.... 2019 site is here: http://www60.myfantasyleague.com/2019/home/11878 Reply here if you're interested in marrrrrrr info or want to RSVP a spot. Thanks!
  12. Who dares to join a league of pirates?! 🏴‍☠️ Join arrrrrr crew if ye’ dare and hoist the colors with us. 🍻
  13. David Johnson Thread

He had 2 full seasons as a starter, with the injury season in between. 2016 was 4.2 YPC, 80 recs, 2000+ total yards and 20 total TDs. That was a monster season 2018 was 3.6 YPC, almost 1400 total yards, and 10 TDs. That was an incredibly inefficient season. 2016 and 2017 are our only 2 season long metrics we have. I don't think it can be overstated how bad and unimaginative that Arizona's play calling was last year. Maybe the worst offense of the decade, as supported by statistics. DJ was primarily used as a run up the middle battering ram against 8 man fronts. It was shades of 1970s and early 1980s NFL and it didn't work. Through it all, DJ was still a top 10 fantasy RB. This year's scheme in Arizona is supposed to be a 180 of last years. The floor is likely low end RB1. If the offense is adequate, DJ will likely be a top 5 RB. If the offense exceeds "adequacy;" think Todd Gurley the year before Sean Mcvay and the 1st year under McVay; DJ being the #1 RB in FF is possible. I think DJ probably has a higher ceiling than any other RB other than Barkley. And his floor isn't so bad either. But, that low end RB1 floor is very real.
  14. Ertz or Kittle who is the 2nd best TE?

Kittle is the better TE. Ertz is on a better team with a better QB. I prefer Ertz.
  15. Winston, Ryan, Murray, Rivers

Exactly!
  16. This is last years dues list.  I've asked Al to confirm it is current.  If any of these guys are back, hit them up to pay last year as well.  Otherwise, I'm going to pay Al and I'll collect what I can.

2018 Dues List

Buffalo Bills - bpwallace49 - 
    Miami Dolphins - Duchess Jack - 
    New England Patriots - Bring Back Pat - Paid with 2017 winnings
    New York Jets - TNewk22 - Paid check

Baltimore Ravens - Jweed - Paid with zelle
    Cincinnati Bengals - Dug - Paid check
    Cleveland Browns - loaf - Paid zelle
    Pittsburgh Steelers - Diehard Steeler - 

Houston Texans - GooseAmbassadorToJapan - Paid zelle via Loaf
    Indianapolis Colts - thticket Paid with 2017 winnings

2019 dues - Paid with 2017 winnings
    Jacksonville Jaguars - redjunkblitz - paid with zelle

Tennessee Titans - S_bone 

Denver Broncos - KRUMP - Paid with zelle
    Kansas City Chiefs - DO Jaded - Paid with 2017 winnings
    Oakland Raiders - TBARTA - 
    San Diego Chargers - Trojanmojo - Paid with zelle

Dallas Cowboys - General Itals - paid with zelle
    New York Giants - FWmaker - paid with 2018 winnings
    Philadelphia Eagles - Avernus - paid check
    Washington Redskins - VinylAcademics -  

Chicago Bears - rocknrobn26 - Paid with zelle
    Detroit Lions - Alchico - Paid
    Green Bay Packers - Big John- Paid with check
    Minnesota Vikings - pg027 - 

Atlanta Falcons - Jnewc22 - Paid check
    Carolina Panthers - Pillsbury - Used 2018 winnings to pay
    New Orleans Saints - Hoosier Daddy - Paid with 2017 winnings
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - HowboutthemCowboys - 

Arizona Cardinals - Def. - Paid $25 from winnings in another league. 

St. Louis Rams - dsquad - Paid with 2017 winnings

San Francisco 49ers - Iceman0125  - Paid with 2017 winnings
    Seattle Seahawks - panhead55 - Paid with 2017 winnings

17. Al,

Can you please confirm that this is current for last years dues list?  Whatever you are short I'm going to pay you and I'll get after these people myself.  Sorry about this and not keeping on it. 

Stacey

2018 Dues List

Buffalo Bills - bpwallace49 - 
    Miami Dolphins - Duchess Jack - 
    New England Patriots - Bring Back Pat - Paid with 2017 winnings
    New York Jets - TNewk22 - Paid check

Baltimore Ravens - Jweed - Paid with zelle
    Cincinnati Bengals - Dug - Paid check
    Cleveland Browns - loaf - Paid zelle
    Pittsburgh Steelers - Diehard Steeler - 

Houston Texans - GooseAmbassadorToJapan - Paid zelle via Loaf
    Indianapolis Colts - thticket Paid with 2017 winnings

Jacksonville Jaguars - redjunkblitz - paid with zelle

Tennessee Titans - S_bone 

Denver Broncos - KRUMP - Paid with zelle
    Kansas City Chiefs - DO Jaded - Paid with 2017 winnings
    Oakland Raiders - TBARTA - 
    San Diego Chargers - Trojanmojo - Paid with zelle

Dallas Cowboys - General Itals - paid with zelle
    New York Giants - FWmaker - paid with 2018 winnings
    Philadelphia Eagles - Avernus - paid check
    Washington Redskins - VinylAcademics -  

Chicago Bears - rocknrobn26 - Paid with zelle
    Detroit Lions - Alchico - Paid
    Green Bay Packers - Big John- Paid with check
    Minnesota Vikings - pg027 - 

Atlanta Falcons - Jnewc22 - Paid check
    Carolina Panthers - Pillsbury - Used 2018 winnings to pay
    New Orleans Saints - Hoosier Daddy - Paid with 2017 winnings
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers - HowboutthemCowboys - 

Arizona Cardinals - Def. - Paid $25 from winnings in another league. 

St. Louis Rams - dsquad - Paid with 2017 winnings

San Francisco 49ers - Iceman0125  - Paid with 2017 winnings
    Seattle Seahawks - panhead55 - Paid with 2017 winnings

18. Winston, Ryan, Murray, Rivers

Murray shouldn't be in the same fantasy league with those 3. 1.Ryan 2. Winston 3. Rivers 4. Murray
  19. Trade help

Meh, take your pick then. I'd pick Murray by a slight margin.
  20. Trade help

Its a 2qb dynasty team I inherited and my other QBs are jackson foles and dalton
  21. Trade help

They both could have big years, but they could both also be underwhelming. I wouldn't start either if I had another, more proven option until I see how they do.
  22. If you would rank in fantasy football
  1. Load more activity