[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It seems like pie in the sky. Here are some artist renderings of the proposed stadium. Check out renderings of new Bears stadium – NBC Sports Chicago
  3. 1 QB Caleb Williams USC 2 QB Jayden Daniels LSU 3 QB Drake Maye North Carolina 4 QB J.J. McCarthy Michigan 5 OT Joe Alt Notre Dame 6 WR Marvin Harrison Jr. Ohio State 7 WR Rome Odunze Washington 8 WR Malik Nabers LSU 9 EDGE Dallas Turner Alabama 10 TE Brock Bowers Georgia 11 QB Michael Penix Jr. Washington 12 EDGE Jared Verse Florida State
  4. Today
  5. The press conference is coming off to me as pure fantasy.
  6. A lot to work out, but they're currently committing to the city. Honestly do not see what staying in Chicago proper does for the Bears, the fans, or anyone other than the Chicago politicians and contractors.
  7. Baby, Please - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters
  8. From the medical standpoint, you're probably much better off with CBD. I don't know as much about gummies, but weed isn't what it used to be 20+ years ago. It's now engineered to boost THC and reduce CBD. There is a question of neurotoxicity (CBD is neuroprotective) and it is absolutely addictive. THC alone in higher concentrations often has stimulant properties and can drive people who are genetically susceptible into psychiatric disorders. Even delta 8 is quite potent (and in many cases probably adulterated with delta 9). I feel bad for youth these days, they don't get to experience the chill giggle weed we had in the past.
  9. Yes! Lived in Alaska for 20 years....ate a ton of Salmon and Halibut. I miss fishing now....just have not made the time since I moved to Oregon in 2014.
  10. Anyone use these for sleep?? If you don't want to reply here please DM me...thanks.
  11. Baron Samedi | Shaft Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.07 Year 2024 Draft Pick 3.07 Year 2024 Draft Pick 5.06 Shaken not Stirred | t-bone65 Mayer, Michael LVR TE
  12. Octop*ssy sends: 2024 1.12 Oddjobs sends: $28 2024 4.01 agree
  13. Yesterday
  14. NFL Films has a Youtube channel that may have some of what you are looking for.
  15. after consideration, i am allowing Heytucky to delete his bid and win of jacoby meyers as he may have used different strategy knowing he had only 25 dbls instead of a buttload. therefore jacoby meyers is available for bid and will be returned to bikini bottom
  16. I've got a bunch of picks in this draft, including three of the top six. Probably going to use the top two (1.02 and 1.05) unless I receive an offer I can't refuse, but any of the others are available. 1.06, 2.14, several 3rd's, etc. I've already received two very good offers for 1.06, but I'm not in a rush. Looking for the best deal available, which could be all cash, or a cash/pick/player combo. Ultimately, I'm looking to turn some of these picks into assets that will speed up my rebuild, so if you're looking for picks or in rebuild mode yourself, hit me up. Trade offer, PM, or email preferred.
  17. So is this bid now open? Or what is the deal
  1. Load more activity

Important Information