[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Ebb Tide - Henry Mancini
  3. Yesterday
  4. Once again, I'm running a full mock on a forum with volume. @Gopher @darin3 @Wpob have participated in the past. Wouold love to have you guys back and anyone else. PM me for details.
  5. This change certainly doesn't eliminate that risk, but should lessens it some (not sure how much). And these tackles will still happen, just now there's a penalty to go with it, whether there was a bad injury or not.
  6. Stupid clickbait articles, that isn't THE season opener (of the NFL) it is the Eagles season opener. Really hate the trend of putting playoff games on these special platforms, don't care how many millions of Americans or fans have them. What's next a game exclusively on Facebook to force millions of NFL fans to use that. Lucked out last year, brother was hear visiting and had Peacock access because of his ISP. Maybe I'll try a free (or short term) trial of Amazon Prime to align with that playoff game. Or maybe I'll be lucky and it will involve the Browns and be picked up on a local station. I heard last night that they have narrowed it down to one of two opponents Packers or Browns. ETA That last part is about the game opponent was for Eagles game not the playoff game. Of course that could also involve the Browns.
  7. We Got The Moves - Electric Callboy
  8. hmm, my roommate owns a house in Brazil.... Must check in with him
  9. I agree that the rule changes are a PITA but let's be honest, athletes have become so elite that the amount of power and inertia is well beyond what it was years ago. A WR or RB shouldn't have to worry about a career ending injury on every play.
  10. LLD Reminder franchise player due by Friday, March 29th 10 PM ET if you have one. The 3 new owners will be able to franchise 1 of their 0 year RFA players if they wish during/after the draft.
  11. Not this year maybe in the future we could vote but it has already been setup.
  12. Last week
  13. Maybe that is what I'm thinking of. I've regularly complain about the need of sports leagues to change rules every year or two, often with lame reasoning.
  14. Actually the added day 2. Thursday will still be on NBC. Friday on Peacock for the new day 2.
  15. Opening day exclusively on peacock
  16. Onsides happen in college more...provides that edge of getting more possessions in close games with teams that are similar. Oregon has done it a few times...but mostly we execute fake punts near our own 20yd line. Talk about exciting and ballsey calls by the coach.... If it doesn't work of course people want the coach fired.... Fans are a weird bunch!!
  17. I remember Sean Payton doing a surprise onsides during the SB. When did Steve switch from complaining about people complaining about NFL rules to complaining about NFL rules? 😛
  1. Load more activity

Important Information