All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. An inspiration to all.
  3. where's the old peanut gallery criticizing picks? I miss that. This kumbaya stuff gets old fast. We all know which picks sucked.
  4. With the 61st pick of the draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select The Spanish Armada, JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford Who 'dat OTC @darin3
  5. Chargers will take Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame Smart guy, world traveler, extremely intelligent, political and vocal. Oh and immensely talented. Round 1 talent. With the Rams getting all the attention in LA, the worldly Tillery will give some much needed media attention while at the same time putting an incredible weapon smack in-between Mebane and Ingram. Bosa-Mebane-Tillery-Ingram. Wrap that around your head. Risk? Yes. Worth it? Yes.
  6. CLOSED - RFA19 - Ragland, Reggie LB KC- Yetis

Bidding is closed buddhaj has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  7. CLOSED - RFA19 - Lee, Marqise JAX WR - Yetis

Bidding is closed buddhaj has 48 hours from last bid to match
  8. CLOSED - RFA19 - James, Jesse DET TE - Beirut

Bidding is closed beirut has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  9. Today
  10. Patiently waiting for @BeeRto critique my Colts picks.
  11. Agreed. I don't follow much of any NCAA FB - so I only learn about these players (most of them) around this time of year. I have a few 'Big Boards' that I have been referring to - for the most part they're all pretty similar. I know it's all just a writers opinions, but according to a few of them - with the exception of D.K. Metcalf, I'm getting value and gobbling up players that probably won't be there on draft day. At any rate, it's pretty fun. 3 of the teams I'm drafting for I could care less how well they do, but am still drafting needs for these teams and not trying to reach for anyone, either. It's hard to draft for Indy - the fan in me wants to take certain players, but the fake GM in me knows that we have needs and this is how we fill them. We really need a WR or two more than anything else, but in the long run, we need quality and depth on D - so for anyone out there reading this, at least for the Colts, I'm sticking with defensive picks (or will I?). I can only hope these players pan out. Simmons won't see the field in 2019, but if he's there for real on Thursday night, man - I hope Ballard looks long and hard at that one.
  12. theHuddle 2019 Mock Draft (selections only)

With the 59th pick in the 2019 #TheHuddle NFL Mock Draft, my Indianapolis Colts continue to build the beast and select Zach Allen, DE, Boston College @Dcat - The Chargers are on the clock
  13. there are some really good prospects going to be there in round 3.
  14. we are going to round 3 up to Thursday, my friend. Fasten your seat belt. Going to be tough to find a replacement for that division.
  15. Carl Spackler was a Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, who become the Masters Champion.
  16. Yesterday
  17. He was taken at 54. @Wpob can make another pick.
  18. With the 58th pick in the NFL Draft, the Dallas Cowboys select Safety Chauncey Gardner Johnson from Florida. Sorry for the duplicate Was going off the spreadsheet. @Shorttynaz is OTC
  19. With the 57th pick in the NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select Yondry Cajuste, OL from West Virginia.
  20. This is my last pick. I don't know if yall are continuing on to the 3rd round, but this is the end of the line for me. This was a blast doing this with all you fine Gentelman, and props to Dcat for putting this together. Good luck with all your teams on draft day (except philly, Washington and dallas of course). With the 56th pick in the 2019 Draft the World Champion New England Patriots select from the University of Massachusetts; WR Andy Isabella. @Wpob the Iggles are on the clock. Peace.
  21. I know the Colts are up soon. Need to run to the store to get some stuff for the Easter bunny to give the kids. Will be back in about ~90 minutes
  22. theHuddle 2019 Mock Draft (selections only)

Thanks, @Shorttynaz! With the 55th pick in the 2019 #TheHuddle NFL Mock Draft, your Houston Texans select Damien Harris, RB, Alabama @jrokh - The Cheaters of New England are on the clock.
  23. theHuddle 2019 Mock Draft (selections only)

With the 54th pick in the 2019 #TheHuddle NFL Mock Draft, your Houston Texans select Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia @Shorttynaz - The Texans are up again
  24. AT&T U-Verse drops NFL Network & RedZone

Dam Shortty, I'd pay you to negotiate my next DirectTV contract. Good work out of you!
  1. Load more activity