All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. 2019 fantasy football league openings(I need owners)

Bump
  3. With the 106th pick of this mock, Oakland selects Tre Lamar, LB, Clemson @GREENBEAN Tampa @Wpob on deck for Giants
  4. With the 3rd pick of round 4, the New York Jets select Max Scharping, OT, Northern Illinois Position of need. Small school prospect with size and strength. Could have nice upside, even if moved to guard eventually.
  5. RFA Primer and Commentary

No problem fellas. Looking forward to another great year.
  6. with the 104th pick, the 49ers select no, outright steal, Oshane Ximines, EDGE, Old Dominion. This guy has some really good moves. Small school prospect that coould turn out well.
  7. @darin3 sent me his picks for Arizona and San Francisco. With the 103rd pick, the Arizona Cardinals select Chris Slayton DT, Syracuse
  8. What is a mock if it's not to have a little fun huh? The Ravens will choose to go deep and select a raw talent, but with maybe the most upside of all the later rd G's in the draft. The foreign exchange student who will pave the way for more of his kind. With the 102nd pick in the 2019 draft the Ravens select the 6' 5" monster from Denmark HJALTE FROHOLDT- G- Arkansas Razorbacks WOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!! @darin3 is OTC and on deck
  9. RFA Primer and Commentary

Awesome job Tford!
  10. Yesterday
  11. What round will you draft Josh Gordon?

Field Yates is wrong. Gordon signing his tender only guarantees that no other team will sign him to an offer sheet. Gordon can still be traded. Since Gordon's contract is non-guaranteed, Belichick's sole intention might be to trade Gordon. If there are no takers, he could be cut. It is no-risk for the Patriots. Belichick might be forgiving of past transgressions on previous teams, but he isn't very forgiving to players who screw up while a Patriot. But I still think Belichick keeps him. It is easier to forgive a player who is uber talented at a position of great need.
  12. RFA Primer and Commentary

Thanks @Tford you are truly da man.
  13. Frank Clark to KC

Seems like a good trade for Seattle. The Chiefs will be better this year though because of it.
  14. 2019 Vegas Win Total Over/Under

I'm on your ignore list yet you reply to my every post. And you may want to take my advice. I can make you a lot of $$$.
  15. *** 2019 NFL Draft Contest ***

1 QB Kyler Murray, Oklahoma2 DE Nick Bosa, Ohio State3 DT Quinnen Williams, Alabama4 OLB Josh Allen, Kentucky5 DT Ed Oliver, Houston6 LB Devin White, LSU7 TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa8 OT Jawaan Taylor, Florida9 WR D.K. Metcalf, Ole Miss10 QB Drew Lock, Missouri11 LB Brian Burns, Florida State12 TE Noah Fant, Iowa
  16. *** 2019 NFL Draft Contest ***

1 QB Kyler Murray, Oklahoma 2 DE Nick Bosa, Ohio State 3 DT Ed Oliver, Houston 4 DT Quinnen Williams, Alabama 5 OLB Josh Allen, Kentucky 6 LB Devin White, LSU 7 OT Jawaan Taylor, Florida 8 OL Jonah Williams, Alabama 9 TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa 10 QB Drew Lock, Missouri 11 LB Devin Bush, Michigan 12 DE Rashan Gary, Michigan
  17. Frank Clark to KC

He just agreed to a 5-year, $105.5M deal. $63.5 guaranteed.
  18. RFA Primer and Commentary

With the last auction closed, I have removed all RFA tags. Franchise tags remain.
  19. Frank Clark to KC

How many defensive ends does one team need to get in the offseason?
  20. Frank Clark to KC

What a fleecing, great job Schneider!!
  21. RIP Reggie Cobb

50 is decades too young.
  22. 2019 Vegas Win Total Over/Under

Yep and why he earned a spot on my ignore list. The hyperbole has always been over the top.
  23. *** 2019 NFL Draft Contest ***

1 DT Quinnen Williams, Alabama2 DE Nick Bosa, Ohio State3 QB Kyler Murray, Oklahoma4 DT Ed Oliver, Houston5 OLB Josh Allen, Kentucky6 LB Devin White, LSU7 OL Jonah Williams, Alabama8 TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa9 QB Dwayne Haskins, Ohio State10 LB Devin Bush, Michigan11 QB Drew Lock, Missouri12 DE Montez Sweat, Mississippi State
  24. Frank Clark to KC

Per NFLN. For 2019 1st, 2020 2nd and a swap of picks
  25. With the 101st pick of the draft, the NE Patrtiots select Jaquan Johnson, S, Miami Ravens OTC @GREENBEAN
  26. With pick #100, the Carolina Panthers select Kahale Warring, TE, San Diego State
  1. Load more activity