[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Bidding is closed. Dragline has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  3. Bidding is closed. Pope Flick has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  4. Bidding is closed. Dragline has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  5. Today
  6. 1 QB Caleb Williams USC 2 QB Drake Maye North Carolina 3 QB Jayden Daniels LSU 4 WR Marvin Harrison Jr. Ohio State 5 QB J.J. McCarthy Michigan 6 WR Malik Nabers LSU 7 OT Joe Alt Notre Dame 8 EDGE Laiatu Latu UCLA 9 WR Rome Odunze Washington 10 IOL Troy Fautanu Washington 11 EDGE Dallas Turner Alabama 12 EDGE Jared Verse Florida State
  7. Yesterday
  8. Reminder - #8 FT Blind Bidding - Deebo Samuel Sf WR - Femme Fatales - Deadline for blind bids April 18th 10 PM ET
  9. Hellbound Train - Savoy Brown
  10. I've been ticketed every time I've driven through OH except for once. I don't like that state. I see these guys flying down I40 and when I was in my R8 they'd like to play along, usually on less busy roads. It always amazed me to see a guy on 1 wheel at 120 mph. I just did my best not to be behind them, I don't want to have to clean that off my car. The problem with fast cars, and driving fast, is that it becomes second nature. 95 mph in my Macan is just a nice leisurely cruise. I think the bigger issue isn't the celebrity component, it's the youth who come from poverty to middle class and get a contract worth 7 figures. Our first round draft pick Isaiah Wilson joined the Titans and bought a red Aston Martin. He then got caught doing donuts in an intersection. He is just unstable in general and managed to get cut from 3 teams while only playing 1 game in the NFL. My friend brokered his car and tried to sell it to me lol. It was nice but you shouldn't go from Toyota Corolla to a $350k Aston. The guys buying Huracans and Ferraris are far worse.
  11. You've Got Your Troubles - The Fortunes
  12. Bidding is closed. Shisha has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  13. Bidding is closed. Crabs has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  14. Bidding is closed. Sauce has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  15. Bidding is closed. Footlongs has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  16. Bidding is closed. Cocks has 48 hours from last bid to match.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information