All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. 2019 Rookie Draft: Round 3

3.6 - Riley Ridley WR, CHI Josh Siel
  3. Tyreek Hill again...

What did you get for Hill in return?
  4. Tyreek Hill again...

After i traded Hill to you the news of no suspension comes, then league mates she ask if my offer is still available
  5. Yesterday
  6. Tyreek Hill again...

and I thank you for it my friend.
  7. Tyreek Hill again...

8. I'm looking for a non-idp BoTH league. Must be $100 or more buy-in. Commissioner must be a long-term Huddler.
  9. 2019 Rookie Draft: Round 3

3.5 - Bryce Love RB, WAS Stanley Morgan
  10. Tyreek Hill again...

No suspension and no fine. Thought there would be a fine and 4-6 game suspension. This is royally The 3 year old kid didn't break his own arm. Hill got away with one.
  11. Tyreek Hill again...

Agree. This is some shady shizz. He's a scumbag.
  12. Tyreek Hill again...

Well I was wrong, no suspension. Innocent til proven guilty I guess which is fine but we still don't know how the kid broke his arm which seems weird. Crystal the GF sounds like a piece of work too
  13. 2019 Rookie Draft: Round 3

3.4 - Jace Sternberger, TE, GB Tyreke's Weak Punch
  14. Tyreek Hill again...

I thought he was lying on the tape. His girlfriend didn't see what happened with their kid so that was easy to lie about. I also think he was lying about what happened 5 years ago which seems stupid since his girlfriend knows exactly what he did. But sometimes people will lie about things even when they are caught red handed. Shaggy once sang a song about it. I also found it annoying that he kept calling her "bro". I would have suspended him for that alone.
  15. $50 12 Team PPR Superflex Auction

bumping for the new day
  16. $50 14 Team PPR Auction League

bumping for the new day
  17. Tyreek Hill again...

I traded hill away. Suspension or not, i don't want him on my fantasy team
  18. 3.3 - Irv Smith Jr., TE, MIN Titsburgh Feelers
  19. 3.2 - Alexander Mattison, RB, MIN Donkey Power
  20. Rumor: Ezekiel Elliott planning a training camp holdout

No doubt and you may ultimately be right. I just think with Dak's contract lingering he'd be a fool (which he is) to hold out now. To resign him & Dak at the same time would blow that cap up. Someone has to be the odd man out. I think it would be him.
  21. CCPFL which is a 14-year-old league with 2 spots openings. Russians Only, please. LEAGUE SETTINGS & RULES Half PPR1QB2 RB2 WR1 TE1 Flex1 D1 K PAYOUT INFORMATION First place - $1500 Second place - $750 Third place - $250
  22. 3.1 - Devin Singletary, RB, BUF Necessary Roughness
  23. Tyreek Hill again...

wow! shady antics at work here
  24. Tyreek Hill again...

No suspension
  1. Load more activity