[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. NFL Films has a Youtube channel that may have some of what you are looking for.
  3. after consideration, i am allowing Heytucky to delete his bid and win of jacoby meyers as he may have used different strategy knowing he had only 25 dbls instead of a buttload. therefore jacoby meyers is available for bid and will be returned to bikini bottom
  4. If interested feel free to send offers...
  5. I've got a bunch of picks in this draft, including three of the top six. Probably going to use the top two (1.02 and 1.05) unless I receive an offer I can't refuse, but any of the others are available. 1.06, 2.14, several 3rd's, etc. I've already received two very good offers for 1.06, but I'm not in a rush. Looking for the best deal available, which could be all cash, or a cash/pick/player combo. Ultimately, I'm looking to turn some of these picks into assets that will speed up my rebuild, so if you're looking for picks or in rebuild mode yourself, hit me up. Trade offer, PM, or email preferred.
  6. So is this bid now open? Or what is the deal
  7. as anyone who has ever run a dynasty league like this knows, it is not easy and mistakes often happen. you just hope to catch them and that they are fixable and dont extremely affect any owner. when the dbl totals from last year were carried over there were a few mistakes. most have had no actual affect on rfa so far, but there was one that has caused more than a few changes. all fixable. as asst commish, i was doing an audit of the cash and caught the mistake. i have gone back through all bids and made some changes to matching totals on some, removed some players completely, changed dbl totals for some owners, and will have to allow in one case an owner a second chance at a match. the total starting dbl count for chicago and sclsu were transposed. i have corrected them here and will do so at mfl also. this has affected nothing. the starting total for hammond was 4 dbls off, corrected and has affected nothing. unfortunately heytucky was mistakenly given the same total as hammond when dbls were carried over (77), when his true total should have been 25. ugh. the changes made after going over all players that heytucky bid on during all of rfa, removing some bids to change totals that were matched, and also removing some players and reopening one are listed below bids / players completely removed from board, and that are currently once again available are : andrew van ginkel, gus edwards, blake grupe, and foyesade oluokun. these players are open for bidding. oluokun match cost was refunded to bloomington. match totals that were changed were on deebo samuel from 29 to 25, and keenan allenn from 21 to 15. the differences were refunded. the change in keenan allen match would have allowed quahog sufficient funds to match jamal williams if he so desired, so if that match is desired, please post here. it was 5 dbl. darnell mooney bid was also affected, so his bidding was reopened affective now and he is on the board with a high bid of 2 by bears. treat him as an open player. J meyers was won legally, mooney, edwards and van ginkel will be returned to previous owner. again, sorry for the confusion, and apologies to Heytucky, your current total (3) is now shown. couldnt happen to a nicer guy.
  8. I have money and am looking to buy a 1st. Would consider one from next year too.
  9. There Goes My Baby - The Drifters
  10. 1 QB Caleb Williams USC 2 QB Drake Maye North Carolina 3 QB J.J. McCarthy Michigan 4 WR Marvin Harrison Jr. Ohio State 5 WR Malik Nabers LSU 6 WR Rome Odunze Washington 7 OT Joe Alt Notre Dame 8 EDGE Dallas Turner Alabama 9 QB Jayden Daniels LSU 10 TE Brock Bowers Georgia 11 CB Terrion Arnold Alabama 12 OT Taliese Fuaga Oregon State
  11. As RFA has been completed, I have reloaded all teams with $100 Devy bucks. The reload and all RFA transactions are summarized in the accounting report. Please doublecheck my work for accuracy if you get a chance. https://www45.myfantasyleague.com/2024/accounting_report?L=57662
  12. I was hoping NFL Network bring back Film Session I missed seeing old NFL Film from the past.
  13. No response. Player awarded. Cash done and player transferred.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information