All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 16-year keeper league is looking for two replacement owners. Live auction is 4 pm March 18th in Columbia Maryland. $110 league fee with the current 11 teams, 60-30-10 payout after CBS website fee deducted. 5x5 (extra categories Total bases+walks and WHIP) AL league with a twist: 2 round draft of NL players (1 hitter and 1 pitcher) before keeper auction begins. Email martin@stat.ncsu.edu for league constitution and spreadsheet with all the teams.
  3. Yesterday
  4. Or better yet, "you've been traded to the Browns"
  5. it's probably not a real test. The doctor looks at the player and says, "test results back. you're pregnant." If they don't respond, then concussion.
  6. Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

Hey Green Lantern, Are you still on thread this off-season? If so I have some dynasty questions. Is Mack Hollins worth a 3.02 pick? Is Matt Breida worth a 3.08 and 3.16 pick?
  7. Exactly, and right now they can still test, take how ever long and hold the player out of the game. So if the NFL adopts this its not going to be used as some sort of advantage (not sure how that would work, as the opposing team does not get to decide who is evaluated for a concussion). I too wonder how long the actual test on the sideline would take, to administer and get results. I'm sure making it quick will be a goal, not sure what is reasonable. 5min? A woman can pee on a stick and have a pretty accurate pregancy test, obviously drawing blood may take more time and a trained technician.
  8. Exactly and taking lordopies list most of those are not likely to be Browns Bradford - the least of the MIN QBs, he could work as a bridge more likely to be a quality backup Keenum - probably will remain in MIN or go to a similarl quality/contending team Bridgewater - backup QB probably in MIN Cousins - contending team, Browns won't get him and should not pursue him AJ - the leading candidate Cutler - have heard nothing about him, would have expected he stays in MIA McCown - an option, but they let him go after 2016, maybe that was a Sashi move Brees - no way, doubt he'd leave the Saints, certainly not for the Browns I also heard talk of Tyrod Taylor changing teams too, forget if he's FA or possible trade. As for being a playoff team, I don't see it. After winning 1 game in 2 years (4 in 3yr) and winning 4-5 games on average most years since their return, getting back to 4-5 wins is the first realistic step, then getting to a .500 team, and finally playoffs. 2-3 years is a reasonable time to finish this rebuild. Playoffs this year would be like winning the SB. Aside from QB, RB and OL they also need help on D, especially DB but LB and DL too. Oh and another quality WR would be nice, Coleman and Gordon are nice, but not elite and with some ?s Doesn't sound like a team turning around from 0-16 to 9-11 wins.
  9. 16 team dynasty Lg. Yay or Nay. I have a plethora of pics, which are the following: 2018 Pick 1.07 2018 Pick 1.14 2018 Pick 3.16 2018 Pick 3.02 2018 Pick 3.08 2018 Pick 4.09 2018 Pick 4.04 2018 Pick 4.05 2018 Pick 5.14 2018 Pick 5.10 2018 Pick 5.16
  10. One song

When The Lights Are Out - Slade
  11. One song

Paradise - Sammy Turner
  12. Last week
  13. One song

Beg, Borrow And Steal - Rare Breed
  14. Yeah, but AJ won't cost Cousins money, that's my point
  15. One song

No 'Count Blues - Sarah Vaughn
  16. i'm certain there are a handle of QBs who would rather start for CLE than be a back up. who are the QBs available that are better than Kizer and want to start? Bradford Keenun Bridgewater Cousins (we know he's not going to cle) AJ Cutler McCown Brees (beyond unlike, but still) seems unlikely CLE can't upgrade, if they want to. Just seems like they'd be so much better off signing someone like AJ, one of the MIN QBs, or even Cutler and then using the #1 and #4 to make serious improvements elsewhere
  17. Over the cap has them with $110m this year, $93m in 2019, and $127m in 2020
  18. One song

Take Me Home - Phil Collins
  19. big money free agent QBs are not going to happen here. They plan on addressing our QOTF in this draft and don't want to shell out money to both a rookie and a vet. not that any vet would want to come here but that's another story
  20. $150 annual owner fee. ($50 DISCOUNT to buy this team). Very active group of owners year round. Dynasty PPR, 25 permanent player rosters spots. Very flexible starting lineup requirements. 5 player IR and 4 player Taxi Squad slots open from rookie draft through end of NFL season. Team available is KB Junkies. New owner can change name and get newly designed banner. Overview of league here: http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/home/39130#0 Everything you want to know about rules of play at this link: http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2018/options?L=39130&O=26 New owner required to pay fee immediately before getting access to team To jump on board or get more information, send email to Rick at russor548@gmail.com.
  21. One song

Our Day Will Come - Ruby & The Romantics
  22. who? CLE? Cousins has strongly implied that he won't play for them (or any team unlikely to win)
  23. What is their Cap situation? Why not a push for Cousins ?
  1. Load more activity