All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. One song

Top Fuel - Didjits
  3. One song

I've Gotta Get A Message To You - The Bee Gees
  4. Deeper Sleepers

Seferian-Jenkins is an ideal second tight end. I wouldn't want to have to rely on him as my starter but he has the potential to be a top-5 fantasy tight end. The perfect lottery ticket.
  5. Deeper Sleepers

Hard to ignore Sefarian-Jenkins as a sleeper TE based on his current ADP. I am guessing some hype will bump him up above 150, but if he stays a 14th round pick, I'm all over it.
  6. Think he will regress 20-30%? I think regressing is likely, particularly completion percentage. Hard to quantify it, so maybe 20-30% is the wrong way to look at it. Hard to know for sure. Last year was certainly a statistical anomaly compared to the rest of Keenum's career. Statistical regression to the mean is almost certain, though there are a lot of factors at play (scheme, talent, coaching, etc.) that contribute.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Replacement owner needed in Salary Cap league. Free, IDP, H2H. You can checkout the league at http://cflcentral.no-ip.com the team is miami misanthropes in CFL5. You can register there if interested.
  9. Deeper Sleepers

Carson? Why would you draft a backup RB? Penny will be the starter in SEA. JAX WR corps a mess. I'd rather go with Cole, although it looks like his ADP may rise a bit. NYJ WR corps also a mess. I'd rather stab at Hansen or even Pryor out of that group. Don't trust Anderson or Kearse much. Butt is a decent TE grab... as your #2. Could provide spot start value. I like Coutee a lot, actually. You're right though... depends on heath of Watson. That offense might be able to support 3 legit WRs. Sounds like Jarwin holds the edge for the starting TE spot in Dallas. Gathers' stock is slipping. Quickly.
  10. You really think that?
  11. Feeling overall decent vibes from the Broncos right now. Keenum is an upgrade at QB, even if he regresses 20-30% from his Minnesota numbers. It isn't hard to improve upon last year's debacle at QB. If Bradley Chubb steps right in as an impact player opposite Von Miller, I like the defense to bounce back into Top 5 territory again. Also wanted to share some general vibes that I have about other teams based on things I have read or heard: Raiders - Not so good. I think the first year under Gruden is going to be rough. The Martavis Bryant trade has the potential to blow up in their faces already. Something just doesn't feel right with this team. Maybe it's the ridiculous contract Gruden got, which begs the question "would he take this job even if he didn't truly want it just because it's a TON of dough?" Cowboys - Not so good. Outside of Zeke, where are the playmakers on offense? Cardinals - Decent. The Cardinals have a ton of unknowns. New coach, new OC, new QB, new WRs behind Larry... But there are playmakers here, and the QB situation is going to likely be better (when Bradford stays healthy, he is pretty good). Lions - Decent. Still major questions on defensive line though (maybe Hyder and Zettel step up - they need help behind Ansah). But the offense remains consistent. They did lose Ebron (good riddance IMO), and didn't really replace him with an impact player. But Golladay could emerge in year 2 as more than a red-zone and/or situational guy. But the decent vibes come from their work to really reinforce the offensive line (which looks mighty fine on paper) and to get a potential workhorse RB in Kerryon Johnson. If they can establish a legit run game, watch out. Titans - Good. This team really needed a coaching overhaul, and the guys they brought in are young with something to prove. There is risk though in LaFleur as OC, but the previous regime seemed to channel the ghost of Jeff Fisher to do as little as possible with a decent amount of talent. I think Dion Lewis will prove to be a steal this year, and Mariota will bring great ROI to fantasy footballers who invest. Walker is still there as the sure thing, and Corey Davis still has room to make a leap. I expect them to be fun to watch. Giants - Meh. Another coaching overhaul, but this one is more head scratching. Pat Shurmur is an uninspired hire, and David Shula never impressed me with his offenses in Carolina at all. He inherits Eli Manning in his golden years, but there are nice weapons around Manning. I just don't believe in this coaching staff or in Eli at his age, so I'm unlikely to invest much in this offense.
  12. Deeper Sleepers

Chris Carson going that late just seems like a crime...although with what constitutes the Seattle offensive line I foresee the same thing happening to the Seahawk's RBs as last year. 2-3 games and then pop! Moncrief, Enunwa, and Butt all seem like good value that late. Will be watching Coutee in preseason as I think he mostly mans the slot in Houston this season...that should pay huge dividends as long as Watson stays healthy. I think he's a better athlete than Fuller, but JMHO. Will also be watching Gathers, Schultz and Jarwin to see who, if any, can emerge as the primary receiving TE in Dallas.
  13. Deeper Sleepers

Jaguars | Keelan Cole not going away Fri, 22 Jun 2018 09:59:52 -0700 Jacksonville Jaguars WR Keelan Cole hasn't "skipped a beat" this offseason following his surprise rookie season and seems poised to be the Jaguars' third wide receiver this season, according to FirstCoastNews.com's Mike Kaye, who added Cole may end up being the team's best option in the slot. Source: FirstCoastNews.com - Mike Kaye
  14. One song

I Gotta Try - Michael McDonald
  15. One song

that album is superb
  16. One song

Eyes Without A Face - Billy Idol
  17. Possible suspension for Jameis Winston

The comment about happening 2 years ago is a bit odd. He seems like a pro who reached his potential as a pro QB early on and can't or won't let his mental ability supplement his physical talents.
  18. Possible suspension for Jameis Winston

Oh sure - if you can get better QBs then by all means. In a really big league or in a 2 QB league, it might matter.
  19. Possible suspension for Jameis Winston

Why draft Fitz when quality quarterbacks can be drafted late? Quarterback is deeper than ever. I count 20 quarterbacks that are legit. A few of those will be available in round 15. Winston currently has the 18th highest adp for a quarterback. I would draft Winston as the backup. I might even use a strategy this year where I draft quarterbacks with my last 2 picks.
  20. Possible suspension for Jameis Winston

He becomes a cheap option in drafts but you have to grab Fitzpatrick late too. I would expect no one to draft Fitz other than the Winston owner. Fitzpatrick shouldn't hurt the receivers at all. They face @NO, PHI and PIT. All those games go against better defenses. But TB will need to throw unless Ronald Jones surprises.
  21. Last week
  22. How do you feel about your team right now

Chiefs will finish 10-6 and flame out in spectacular fashion again in the wild card game.
  23. Possible suspension for Jameis Winston

Expected to be 3 games.
  24. Is Evan Engram Overrated?

Maybe his targets don’t go down because... Defenses have to cover other players? The Giants might actually be able to sustain a few drives? OBJ demands double coverage?
  25. Need Help with your Fantasy team? GGL's got ur back

Hey, GGL! I'm back. How's it going? My draft is in a couple of months, so I wanted to see who you thought I should keep (from my roster, at the end of the season last year). I get to keep two. I crossed out certain ones, explaining them. I cannot keep a player more than 2 consecutive seasons and I cannot keep the top 2 round players from the previous year. Any players I keep will be selected 2 rounds ahead of their previous selected round (i.e. drafted 7th round last year, will be drafted 5th round this year). If player was traded or picked up from waivers, then they will be drafted in round 6 (and 8, if keeping 2 of them). Won't know my draft order spot until the draft. Dak Prescott - 7 Deshaun Watson - WW Nick Foles - WW Melvin Gordon - had him for 2 straight seasons Kareem Hunt - 9 Christian McCaffrey - 4 Chris Thompson - 16 Julio Jones selected within the top 2 rounds last year DeAndre Hopkins - had him for 2 straight seasons Jarvis Landry - 5 Nelson Agholor - WW Rob Gronkowski selected within the top 2 rounds last year Robbie Gould kickers typically not a good idea for keeping Greg Zuerlein kickers typically not a good idea for keeping Detroit defenses typically not a good idea for keeping Seattle defenses typically not a good idea for keeping Number following player is the round they were drafted last year WW - waiver wire
  26. FTSA Experts Draft

I would select Brandin Cooks. They would have not signed Dion Lewis to a lucrative contract if the new coaching regime was planning on featuring Derrick Henry.
  27. Possible suspension for Jameis Winston

Anything less then 6 games would be bullmanure. If you're going to (the really bad word) people over, then at least have the goddamn balls to do it equally. Just highlighting further how Goddell (the really bad word)ed up Zeke's case.
  1. Load more activity