[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Space Truckin' - Deep Purple
  3. It seems like pie in the sky. Here are some artist drawings of the proposed stadium. It's a dome. At least they're finally giving up on that "Bear weather" stuff. Check out renderings of new Bears stadium – NBC Sports Chicago
  4. Good info and I do think CBD is probably the way to go....thanks for replying.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Just as long as it is not a Menudo use of a George Constanza quote.
  7. I'm a pretty agreeable guy, it's a shame there isn't more of me to go around.
  8. Good thing we aren't the same person. That would suck for both of us.
  9. I do. Don't know why this is the complete opposite from you, but the location has always sucked. It's inaccessible and even with the new plan will continue to be largely isolated from anything but museums. Arlington offers the Wrigley Bears, this offers more the same.
  10. When I go and when I've been, it is simply a fantastic area. Nobody really wants the Arlington Heights Bears.
  11. 1. Caleb Williams 2. Jayden Daniel's 3. Drake Maye 4. Marvin Harrison Jr 5. JJ McCarthy 6. Malik Nabers 7. Rome Odunze 8. Dallas Turner 9. Joe Alt 10. JC Latham 11. Brock Bowers 12. Quinyon Mitchell
  12. Honest question, why? What benefit does having the stadium on the lake provide you the fan?
  13. Glad they are staying in the city.
  14. 1 QB Caleb Williams USC 2 QB Jayden Daniels LSU 3 QB Drake Maye North Carolina 4 QB J.J. McCarthy Michigan 5 OT Joe Alt Notre Dame 6 WR Marvin Harrison Jr. Ohio State 7 WR Rome Odunze Washington 8 WR Malik Nabers LSU 9 EDGE Dallas Turner Alabama 10 TE Brock Bowers Georgia 11 QB Michael Penix Jr. Washington 12 EDGE Jared Verse Florida State
  15. The press conference is coming off to me as pure fantasy.
  16. A lot to work out, but they're currently committing to the city. Honestly do not see what staying in Chicago proper does for the Bears, the fans, or anyone other than the Chicago politicians and contractors.
  17. Baby, Please - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters
  18. From the medical standpoint, you're probably much better off with CBD. I don't know as much about gummies, but weed isn't what it used to be 20+ years ago. It's now engineered to boost THC and reduce CBD. There is a question of neurotoxicity (CBD is neuroprotective) and it is absolutely addictive. THC alone in higher concentrations often has stimulant properties and can drive people who are genetically susceptible into psychiatric disorders. Even delta 8 is quite potent (and in many cases probably adulterated with delta 9). I feel bad for youth these days, they don't get to experience the chill giggle weed we had in the past.
  19. Yes! Lived in Alaska for 20 years....ate a ton of Salmon and Halibut. I miss fishing now....just have not made the time since I moved to Oregon in 2014.
  20. Anyone use these for sleep?? If you don't want to reply here please DM me...thanks.
  21. Baron Samedi | Shaft Year 2024 Draft Pick 2.07 Year 2024 Draft Pick 3.07 Year 2024 Draft Pick 5.06 Shaken not Stirred | t-bone65 Mayer, Michael LVR TE
  22. Octop*ssy sends: 2024 1.12 Oddjobs sends: $28 2024 4.01 agree
  23. Last week
  24. NFL Films has a Youtube channel that may have some of what you are looking for.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information