All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

If AB is out of the picture, I go with Thomas or Julio
  3. No, not in his first year on a new team/offense.
  4. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

DeAndre has an overall adp of 11. Anyone here willing to draft him that high?
  5. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

this was non-fantasy, correct? Over 8 seasons AB averaged 103 rec, 1400 yds, 10 tds per season. his last season was 104, 1300, 15 these came with decent skill positions around him: mike Wallace, Heath Miller, Emmanuel sanders, placid burress, leveon bell, Martavis Bryant,Eli Rodgers, juju, Vance McDonald, Jesse James, James Conner a year where they had few options he posted 136 rec, 1800, 10. year before 129, 1700, 13
  6. Today
  7. NFL SURVIVOR POOL

^
  8. One song

I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
  9. One song

Paul's Pal - Sonny Rollins
  10. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

You can say that again. You couldn't pay me to sign that guy
  11. That ship has sailed.
  12. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

hard to say, but i think if AB doesn't become a head case he is the top wr
  13. I agree. And what is even more impressive than remaining productive with Teddy Bridgwater is that he was almost the only receiver for the Saints. He caught 149 passes and the next best was Jared Cook with only 43. He had 8 games with 10+ catches. No other WR had more than 3 games with 10 catches. There was no one else to cover and yet they could not stop him. That was truly amazing.
  14. Yesterday
  15. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

but other than turnovers, Winston was very good. One of the best yards per attempt in the league and a lot of attempts.
  16. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

Godwin is on his way to become a legit Superstar. Just look what he did with Winston as his QB. I do agree with you though. He's not there yet but he will be, real soon. I bet he's in this conversation next season for sure.
  17. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

It's a fun argument, but I wouldn't take any WR right now over Thomas. I'm probably biased a bit though. I think Thomas proved himself last year with virtually little to no dropoff while Brees was out.
  18. Nah, one great year doesn't cut it. But I'm separating fantasy from real.
  19. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

Dam, I forget Godwin.
  20. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

I can't disagree. I think if Hopkins had Drew Brees he'd be an all time all timer. I'd love to see him a better situation
  21. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

He's got the best hands maybe but his YAC has been down no? The man is elite I just wouldn't call him #1. I would take Thomas or Godwin before Hopkins.
  22. He's arguably the best WR in football. In fantasy, it's Michael Thomas, but in the NFL it's hard to argue against him being the best.
  23. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

Yup. I'd love to see what Hopkins could do in a real offense. O'Brien had no clue, he's an absolute stud.
  24. DeAndre Hopkins says he's the NFL's best wide receiver

When a WR is great playing with sub-par QBs, it's hard not to think he's the best. Didn't he play great one year with 3 different QBs?
  25. This is an interesting debate. Who is the best WR in the NFL (non-fantasy). I'd probably take Michael Thomas if I were starting a team but Hopkins is definitely a close second with Julio Jones & Tyreek Hill in that discussion. Your thoughts? https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/deandre-hopkins-says-hes-the-nfls-best-wide-receiver-expects-better-numbers-with-cardinals/
  1. Load more activity