All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If Newton is gone for a long time, CMC will lose production. I don't think the current injury is going to have him out long term.
  3. Trade advice?

Upgrade at QB Downgrade at WR RB is a wash because you have Bell and Chubb. It's a coin toss and I'd probably say yes but it leaves you a bit thin at viable #2 WR (I'm not al over the Edelman train this year)
  4. How does cam newton's foot injury affect CMC?

CMC remains in the top 4 no matter watt especially in PPR
  5. 2qb dynasty trade

if you are getting Bell in a dynasty, I would not do this trade. He's getting up there in years
  6. Keeper Help

Completely missed that it was a 2QB league, so I 100% agree with your keepers
  7. Trade advice?

Trade advice in 10 team ppr? give cam newton, aj green, Kenny golladay, devin singletary receive deshaun Watson, Chris carson, Julian Edelman
  8. 1st Overall Pick

He was still a top 10 RB last season and I doubt it can get much worse.
  9. I didnt think it would be so hard ( draft grid)

Ok it took awhile to get all fixed up though. https://images.app.goo.gl/1xdUQ29Ukj1jd34U6
  10. Today
  11. 3rd year of a redraft league with 8 returning managers. Auction draft with FAAB waivers. We have 8 out of 10 paid. Waiting on the other 2 but still need 2 more. We're drafting this sunday, so whoever pays first gets the spots. All money through leaguesafe with majority approval. League settings: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/516283/settings Payouts: Best reg season record: $100 | 1st $300 | 2nd $150 | 3rd $50 Msg me or leave email if interested
  12. This trade was accepted and now I am being offered Kenny golladay for devonta freeman. Do I accept that and have 3 solid wrs but lose rb depth?
  13. CMC, Kamara, and Barkley are all in the same tier. I've always said I would choose Barkley and that hasn't changed.
  14. Would you take Barkley, zeke, kamara, David johnson over him?
  15. MB League #1 12 teams

Huh...both this and the 4th place ranking in MFL's awful ADP review guarantee I'm pretty much screwed this year.
  16. MB League #3 8-man

Who's a fast drafter? This guy!
  17. I'm taking Bell over DJ, if I had to choose.
  18. MB League #2 10 teams

Nerd. That's better than me.
  19. 2qb dynasty trade

1st rounder and Lamar Jackson for leveon bell... I currently have jackson Goff foles dalton as QBs and dalvin and lat murray as my RBS do I do this trade?
  20. Keeper help pick 2

Thanks for the help guys
  21. MB League #2 10 teams

Someone ... cough @DMD ... should do a draft grade report for each team! OK, our fearless leader may not have time..... maybe someone that wasn't in the league could take a stab at it? I think I have a solid B+ so far... we'll see how it shakes out.
  22. If you want to give away your players that's fine ... you can always just drop Evans to waivers if you want.
  23. Keep Gurley, Ek or Boyd?

I'd keep Ekeler. You'd probably still get Gurley at 10, if not you'll still get a quality RB1 there.
  1. Load more activity