[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Special K to start tonight

tazinib1

I've always liked this kid and he sports a cannon for an arm. He's a mobile QB though, so we'll see if that throws off his receiving corps at all. Just throw the damn ball to VD is all I gotta say. Its going to be fun to watch this dude chuck the rock against the best D in the NFL.

Remember when people used to use peoples actual names ? some of us arent cool enough to kno0w who you are talking about. Sheesh

Whom

Look, there isn't much fun going on at this place anymore. Don't take my nickname game away too. And I hope you are kidding when you say you don't know who the hell Special K is.

Look, there isn't much fun going on at this place anymore. Don't take my nickname game away too. And I hope you are kidding when you say you don't know who the hell Special K is.

I finished my post by giving Whomper a nickname :kicksrock: I guess it was a miss

:runsthroughthreadnaked:

By the way taz, what the He1l is going on in your avatar?

Apparently you don't watch Family Guy.

Taz,

I didn't know this nickname either, but figure that is who you meant since I knew that Kapernick (sp?) was possibly starting for SF.

I agree with Whomper to an extent, don't know all the special cool nicknames (some of which are not widely used or just made up by people posting). Initials (MJD), first parts of names (JStew), are ones that you can at least figure out with a little thought.

Remember when people used to use peoples actual names ? some of us arent cool enough to kno0w who you are talking about. Sheesh

Whom

I thought you just had correctly fixed the grammar in your second sentence!

BGuy