[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's more of a mess, Eagles or Chiefs?

Tripleshot

It's been grisly watching both teams this year. Both have played abysmally. Both give up turnovers in drives. The Eagles o-line is horrid, which accounts for poor rushing totals and pressured throws and sacks. The Chiefs o-line is not bad, their QB play is. Both defenses are pretty porous. At least you could make a case that the Eagles might have their QB of the future, if they can protect him. The Chiefs... not so miuch. So which one is more of a mess?

Yeah I agree. The eagles as well bias aside. Had a d line lat year that was good, rackin up sacks. This year they can't get any penetration. Secondary that's highly touted, they get burned deep constantly. Top 3 rb in the league and the coaches wanna throw a rookie qb over 15 times in the first quarter, makes no sense. Terribly frustrating year

I'd say the eagles because they had such high expectations. The chiefs were supposed to be pretty bad, just not this bad.

Agreed because of the lofty preseason expectations that folks had for the Uglies.

It is the Eagles IMO and let's not forget about the dynasty comment from VIck before this season started.

But as messed up as the Eagles are there is still a long way to go before they reach the Cowboys.

Edited by Papajohn

They're both a mess, KC is just plain bad and has appeared to give up. Good news as a Browns fan since we still play them (maybe we can win 3 games this year). PHI is almost as bad and was expected to be much better. They have fallen apart and done it quickly. That thrashing by the Redskins yesterday was bad.

I agree with what has been said above. Kansas City has been bad and relied upon their running backs to save them (Jamaal Charles & Larry Johnson). Their QB play has been abysmal. The Eagles have given up and it's painfully obvious alot of the players have checked out. McCoy injury was just the tip of the iceberg. Whether Vick stays, or Reid goes or they believe in Foles is anyone's guess. All three have no longevity there as far as success goes IMO.

'I wanted to start Cassel, so I started Cassel,' head coach Romeo Crennel said. 'When I felt like I needed to make a change, I made the change to Quinn. So Quinn got into the game in the second half and then after this, I will evaluate it and I will let you know what I am going to do next week.'

Gotta be the team whose HC makes comments like this. It sounds like the rationale of an 8 year old playing Madden who just learned the word 'evaluate'.

Except no child would ever play Madden as the Chiefs.

KC was often (although not exclusively) mentioned as pick for AFC West title or a WC spot out of that division. Now, it looks like a multi-year rebuild from GM all the way down to the players.

PHI was mentioned as a dynasty by some of the players (this year and last). Now, it looks like they need some fresh blood at QB, stability at OL and defensive playmakers. I'm not sure they truly need a change at coach or anyone in the front office (even though the fans think they do).

I'd say KC has fallen farther, mainly because it'll take longer until they're back to being competitive.

• 2 weeks later...