[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McGahee

Joebirds55

Focusing on New England game since I got Brady and gronk. Any McGahee updates? Has he returned?

Per Reattimefantasysports.com, McGahee looks doubtful to return.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Awesome. If anyone wants to laugh, please take note of the fact that my opening day roster for my big $ league included each of the following:

McFadden

Sproles

Harvin

McGahee

Roethlisberger

I don't recall ever seeing a team in any of my leagues getting crushed by injuries like this. Phenomenal!

I wouldn't be surprised after the dusts settles if Lance Ball ends up being the RB to own in Denver come fantasy playoff time. He's nothing special, but he is more seasoned meaning:

1. He will get third down and two minute drill work.

2. He will spell Hillman for maybe 6-8 carries.

3. Hillman, being a rookie, might flop as the lead guy. Hey, it's not like we haven't seen it before (Rashad Jennings the most recent example).

4. John Fox is the X factor. He inexplicably hung onto veterans like Stephen Davis and DeShaun Foster in Carolina when their respective heir apparents were more effective. Fox loves his veterans and has shown in the past that he feels better with a proven guy that might be less explosive vs. a rookie with more playmaking ability yet more risk. Add to that the fact that the Broncos don't really need a playmaker running the ball... They've got playmakers in the passing game. It might only take one fumble or miscue from Hillman to see him become the junior partner in a time share (which it will be regardless of who the lead guy is).

I wouldn't be surprised after the dusts settles if Lance Ball ends up being the RB to own in Denver come fantasy playoff time. He's nothing special, but he is more seasoned meaning:

1. He will get third down and two minute drill work.

2. He will spell Hillman for maybe 6-8 carries.

3. Hillman, being a rookie, might flop as the lead guy. Hey, it's not like we haven't seen it before (Rashad Jennings the most recent example).

4. John Fox is the X factor. He inexplicably hung onto veterans like Stephen Davis and DeShaun Foster in Carolina when their respective heir apparents were more effective. Fox loves his veterans and has shown in the past that he feels better with a proven guy that might be less explosive vs. a rookie with more playmaking ability yet more risk. Add to that the fact that the Broncos don't really need a playmaker running the ball... They've got playmakers in the passing game. It might only take one fumble or miscue from Hillman to see him become the junior partner in a time share (which it will be regardless of who the lead guy is).

Ball is the sneaky play here. To add, don't forget about Moreno

Edited by RJV

don't forget about Moreno

This is what I was wondering. I know he's coming off an injury from last year and has been inactive on gamedays for the better part of this year, but he was a first round pick just a few years back and has shown some ability in the past. I tend to like gambling on talent, is there any chance he gets back in the mix, gets an opportunity, and runs with it?

don't forget about Moreno

This is what I was wondering. I know he's coming off an injury from last year and has been inactive on gamedays for the better part of this year, but he was a first round pick just a few years back and has shown some ability in the past. I tend to like gambling on talent, is there any chance he gets back in the mix, gets an opportunity, and runs with it?

Evidently, there's a pretty good chance. 20 rushes for 85 yards, and 4 receptions for 26 yards won't set the world on fire, but it should be enough for him to keep the starting gig moving into next week, and in a PPR league he can be a nice asset to have for sure.