[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Blaine Gabbert = crap

tazinib1

Sorry Gabbert fans, but I hate to say it...I TOLD YOU SO.

Jaguars coach Mike Mularkey announced at Monday's presser that Chad Henne will start in Week 12 "based on performance."

Blaine Gabbert is questionable with an elbow injury, but Mularkey made clear his decision was performance based. It's likely Mularkey would have lost the locker room had he stuck with sinking stone Gabbert, so the decision is anything but surprising. Joe Namath — or Joe Flacco — Henne is not, but as he proved Sunday, he can at least head a competitive offense, something Gabbert has failed at time and time again since being installed in 2011. Henne will be a solid QB2 against the Titans' up-and-down defense, and upgrades the fantasy outlook of Cecil Shorts, Laurent Robinson and Justin Blackmon.

Source: John Oehser on Twitter

Nov 19 - 2:03 PM

I can't remember who it was..I'm thinking Seahawks but I could be wrong, touted this doofus as the next Peyton Manning. Sorry brother, but he is as crappy as we tried to tell you.

Nice way to sidestep a QB controversy. Obviously they know Gabbert sucks but want to keep their long term options open with him (just in case he magically finds the fountain of mediocrity) while giving themselves a better chance to win now. Not that I see the point of them winning now.

Sorry Gabbert fans, but I hate to say it...I TOLD YOU SO.

I can't remember who it was..I'm thinking Seahawks but I could be wrong, touted this doofus as the next Peyton Manning. Sorry brother, but he is as crappy as we tried to tell you.

Nope, don't pin that one on me! I admitted that I didn't know much about him, but couldn't figure out how he had gone from the 4th-5th highest rated pick to a sure high first rounder in the matter of two weeks during the dead time where he didn't have the chance to do anything. I've been all over the rookie QB's for years since the Hawks have needed one so badly, but I didn't know enough about him to have an opinion either way. Maybe Polk? If I remember right, he was the Gabbert Nut Hugger of the Year.