[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board Leagues

DMD

It's missing in all the MFL leagues. Thur change?

no, MFL is crediting Garcon with a td, but only if you have Offensive Fumble Recovery TD as a scoring option set up in your scoring rules. Which is a commissioner setting.Most of my leagues on MFL have it set up that way, a couple don't.

no, MFL is crediting Garcon with a td, but only if you have Offensive Fumble Recovery TD as a scoring option set up in your scoring rules. Which is a commissioner setting.Most of my leagues on MFL have it set up that way, a couple don't.

yeah, I'm finding that out. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

There could be another reason related to stat corrections for MFL

I received a long email from MFL this week but just cutting to the chase:

You can apply the weekly official stat corrections to your league on the (your league address here) For Commissioners > Statistic Changes menu item, and your owners can view the weekly corrections on the "Help > Official Stat Changes" menu item. Note that there is also an option to apply these changes automatically each week on Thursday mornings. By default, all new leagues have this auto option turned on. But if you've had a league on our site from a previous year, this auto option may be turned off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The IDP is weird and I'm kinda digging it (if I understand what I'm seeing correctly)

Total points through week 12 - I have 171.9pt lead and the #1 seed

Head to head playoffs starting week 13 - I have a bye so don't start playing until week 14. Not sure what happens to my points from week 13, if anything.

Then our Superbowl is week 17.

Edited by tazinib1

The IDP is weird and I'm kinda digging it (if I understand what I'm seeing correctly)

Total points through week 12 - I have 171.9pt lead and the #1 seed

Head to head playoffs starting week 13 - I have a bye so don't start playing until week 14. Not sure what happens to my points from week 13, if anything.

Then our Superbowl is week 17.

Interesting, I looked up mine and it seems like we're just going total pts through week 17, no play-offs