[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McNabb or Leftwich? Got another~reply w/link

Have McNabb with no backup :D - can go an get Leftwich from waivers.

McNabb is hurt? playing home openers versus the 49ers, and could leave the game

Leftwich is looking good, and plays Indiannapolis - could go high scoring.

McNabb start or do I go get Leftwich - would have to drop Blaylock to get him.

The other deliema..... :D

McGahee versus Tampa (start?)

Williams versus Bills (bench)

McAllister verus NYG (start)

Could go 3 RB with Dunn versus SEA and only 2 WR (starting S.Smith/R.Wayne) OR

Could go 2 RB w/McAllister/McGahee and 3 WR (S.Smith/R.Smith/R.Wayne)

What do you think. :D

(trying to get points due to the person I am playing this week has W. Parker, Holt, H. Ward, Portis, Vick, and Eagles Def (against 49ers).

Will respond to all! Thanks! :D

I'd pick up Leftwich, as well. He has too much upside to just leave hanging on the wire. Blaylock likely won't see the field - CuMar never gets hurt. You're still going to need another QB for week 6, though, since Byron plays Pittsburgh that week.

I'd still start McNabb this week - Philly is gonna be amped up for its home opener and they are too good not to take care of business. I don't see anyone on the Niner D that can handle TO, either. Leftwich should turn in a good game, but I think Donovan is the safer start. I think you win either way you go with the QBs.

As for the flex position, I'd go with Dunn. Seattle's defense looked like nothing last week and was awful last year. Their LBs are going to concerned with Vick all day long, leaving lanes open for WD to reach the second level with ease... just like last year. Personally, I expect Dunn to gash them all day long.

Mcnabb wil play and there is no way you can bench...I also would still get Lefty...I have alot of faith in Cadillac so I might start him the fact that TJ is taking the goal line love is cause for concern about starting Dunn....to me play the matchup and go with Dunn....but I still expect the rook to have a solid game

How is it that Lefty is still on waivers. I'm in 7 leagues and he was drafted in ALL of them.

And since you have no back up why isn't he already on your squad?

Don't be silly and start Lefty though unless it looks like McNabb won't play.

I start McAllister, Williams, McGahee, Smith and Wayne every week regardless of matchups.

I would also pick up Lefty, but I would start him. He will throw for 300 and 2-3 Tds. No way McNabb does that this week. Reid finds the running game after each loss that does not feature enough running - add that to McNabb's chest injury and I see a good but unremarkable FF day for him.

As far as the RB/WR choice. I see no way you can start a 3rd WR (r smith?) over a RB, be it Caddy or Dunn. Anytime one player will touch the ball 20+ times over a guy who may see it 6-8. I like Dunn though.

Any more help - just looks like Leftwich would be a better start than McNabb (hurt?).

Just to see if someone will convience me of changing from McNabb.

:D  :D  :D

999129[/snapback]

I don't think anyone really cares enough about your fantasy football team to put the effort in to try to "convience" you to anything.

I'd go with McNabb.

But it sounds like you want to play Leftwich, so go with Leftwich.