[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Five Stages of Losing to the Seahawks

Bonehand

The 5 stages are as follows:

Denial:

UN FRICKEN BELIEVIBLE. HOW WE COULD SNATCH DEFEAT FROM THE JAWS OF VICTORY I WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.

1093022[/snapback]

Anger:

BONE YOU WON BUT YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO ROOM TO TALK ANY $HIT THE WAY THE FRICKEN SEAHAWKS GOT OUT PLAYED. I AM SO ABSOLUTELY PISSED OFF. BLEDSOE I COULD RING YOUR NECK. darn WHAT A LOSS. CORTEZ YOU HAVE TO BE THE ABSOLUTE MOST UNDEPENDABLE, @#$#$%#^$%%^^^&^%&^$%$^&%^^*(^*(&(&**()*_(_&^% I HAVE EVER HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH. OH I AM PISSED TO THE HIGHEST PISSTIVIY.

1093022[/snapback]

Negotiation:

To lose like that is the worst, I'd rather have each of my nuts tied to rope with two race horses running in opposite directions full speed!

1093095[/snapback]

Depression:

61 yards that's all (Alexander) could muster. And we can't make um pay for it.

1093907[/snapback]

Acceptance:

"I, Cowboyz1, do recognize & admire the awesome power of the Seattle Seahawks, and their scrappy yet rock-solid D, which stymied Dallas at every turn. I was a fool to think that the Cowboys could enter the deafening rain-soaked Golgotha that is Qwest field & emerge with a victory. I now realize that the Cowboys haven’t won a meaningful game in almost a decade, so going forward I will live In The Now & stop harping on & on about ancient Superbowl Victories."

:D:D:D

Bone, I must admit that was very well done. :D

Pisstivity has a t in it. Giving a game away like that tends to upset me and I miss some letters in my rant. :doah:

I sure hope we meet again my friend. Bask now. :D

Soup of Nuts just were where you come sig time week 6? Front Row was standup but you ran and hide. I will see you in Jersey.

Bone, I must admit that was very well done. :D

Pisstivity has a t in it. Giving a game away like that tends to upset me and I miss some letters in my rant. :doah:

I sure hope we meet again my friend. Bask now. :D

Soup of Nuts just were where you come sig time week 6? Front Row was standup but you ran and hide. I will see you in Jersey.

1094238[/snapback]

Thanks, 'Boyz1! :D

I've never done a sig line bet.  But I may have to make that Week 13 game my first.  See you then.

1094246[/snapback]

For sure. Bye the way is that your kid (in Avt)? Looks like a great football fan already. That's exactly what I looked like when Bledsoe threw that pass to end the game.

For sure. Bye the way is that your kid (in Avt)? Looks like a great football fan already. That's exactly what I looked like when Bledsoe threw that pass to end the game.

Nope, not my kid. Just a crazy avy I found out on the net. Thought it went well with the name, because well...that kid looks nuts.

Nope, not my kid.  Just a crazy avy I found out on the net.  Thought it went well with the name, because well...that kid looks nuts.

1094265[/snapback]

Cool.

By the way correct the quote to PISSTIVITY with a T. That's good material you know and it should be spelled correctly.

Edited by Cowboyz1