[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS at RB

Very interesting options this week: I am in a PPR which also give a 10 point bonus for every 100 yards rushing/receiving.

start 2 of the 3

MJD (home) vs Tenn (and a tough run D)

C. Benson (away) vs Cleveland (Dream match up?)

Ronnie Brown (home) vs Buffalo (Wild Cat Rookie QB, lots of touches)

Not sure I have the brass ones to sit MJD, but I am tempted

True...Can't really sit MJD for a guy who's splitting carries right now. Brown is good in PPR, but MJD is PPR gold! He is capable of having a bad week, but he's still your best option.

Go with MJD and Benson, who's matchup does look quite tasty.

PS I was almost too irritated to answer after you called Josh Johnson a Wildcat QB. I was annoyed enough when people called Vick that, but this guy is a pass-first QB who happens to run a 4.4 (He had 47:1 TD/INT as a senior). Not trying to be critical to you personally, but I hate how the media calls every QB that can run a "Wildcat" nowadays.

I didn't say he was a Wild Cat QB, my thinking is that since this is his first start, a rookie, that Fins will employ the Wild cat more than usual. That's why I have debating Ronnie Brown for so long this week. What also intrigues me going forward is Thigpen in the Wild cat, I love that guy, and he can run for 100 too!

Oh my fault. I confused the kid starting for Tampa Bay with the Miami sitation with Henne and Brown.

And I really wasn't trying to personally attack you, I just hate the overuse of the term. However, you're absolutely right that it's a rookie and wildcat situation in Miami.

My bad. I guess that does it for my "good" advice giving today.

Very interesting options this week: I am in a PPR which also give a 10 point bonus for every 100 yards rushing/receiving.

start 2 of the 3

MJD (home) vs Tenn (and a tough run D)

C. Benson (away) vs Cleveland (Dream match up?)

Ronnie Brown (home) vs Buffalo (Wild Cat Rookie QB, lots of touches)

Not sure I have the brass ones to sit MJD, but I am tempted

I'd go MJD and Benson, thanks for helping in mine.

take a look at what Pierre Thomas did to BUF with only 12 touches last week. I would consider benching MJD. I don't think Brown will do any worse than MJD and he has more upside with all the things you mentioned. It is tough but if FF was about leaving guys in there all season, it would be a whole lot easier.