[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rockies - Phils

keggerz

Should be an interesting series to say the least...

Rockies have the 2nd most home wins in the NL this year but hte Phils tied for 1st (LAA) in MLB with 48 road wins...

Early on the Phils were horrid at home but ended up a respectable 9 games over .500 at home...while the Rockies are just 1 game above .500 on the road....I just hope we don't have to rely on the bullpen in the 9th inning.

Key to the series will be how the Rockies can handle the lefty arms the Phillies will roll out. Those lefty arms need to take full advantage of a righthanded-heavy Colorado lineup.

Of course, the Philly bats will need to be alive and kicking....anything less than a 3-4 run lead entering the 8th inning will spell heartburn for all Phils fans.

He was happy, now he's limp?

I can't believe that they'll actually postpone the game(s) this weekend cuz of snow. Obviously, if it's actively snowing, then they'd need an orange day-glow baseball, but come on, suck it up and play ball.

wrong

:D - :D = Phils 1 - Rockies 0

:D - :D = Phils 1 - Rockies 1

:wacko:

Edited by keggerz

He was happy, now he's limp?

I can't believe that they'll actually postpone the game(s) this weekend cuz of snow. Obviously, if it's actively snowing, then they'd need an orange day-glow baseball, but come on, suck it up and play ball.

Too bad the TV contracts don't let them just play earlier in the day :wacko: