[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Best Fantasy Player of the last decade?

12D3

Priest Holmes, LT, Shaun Alexander, AP?

I know it could be statistically proven, but in your opinion who was the best overall fantasy player of the past 10 years?

And a secondary question would be, what player held the biggest gap between themselves and the number 2 pick during any year in the past 10 years?

I had like a 6 year gap of playing FFB so I remember the Priest/Shaun Alexander/Moss days of dominance, then years later its LT/AP/Brady/Manning.

LT was the number 1 pick for several years in a row. The past few years it has changed. How many years in a row did AP get as the undisputed #1 pick? Only last year?

2008 LT? (didnt play, have no clue)

2009 AP

2010 CJ

Are we talking about just the players you listed or anyone?

I wouldn't count out Peyton Manning either. The dude is a lock for 25-30 points a game, and has been for the past 7 or 8 years.. Sure, a RB may have a better "season" than Manning, but have they had the consistency over that length of time???

I'm not saying he's the best, but in my opinion he's right up there - top 2 or 3..

Are we talking about just the players you listed or anyone?

I wouldn't count out Peyton Manning either. The dude is a lock for 25-30 points a game, and has been for the past 7 or 8 years.. Sure, a RB may have a better "season" than Manning, but have they had the consistency over that length of time???

I'm not saying he's the best, but in my opinion he's right up there - top 2 or 3..

Agree 100%.

Peyton and Moss. Running backs are probably more important in their prime, but if you are talking about for the duration of the entire decade, you just won't see RB's that will be top-5 backs more than a handful of times. Peyton has been at or near the very top of the QB's for just about the entire decade. For the most part Moss has been the same way, minus "the Raiders years." I would bet Peyton has put more fantasy owners into the money than any other player, maybe in fantasy football history.