[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Week 16 RB question

0-16 Again

Rice did not have a good game against Cleveland in week 3. 80 rush yards and 16 receiving. Benson had a great game, 150 rush yards and a score but he had 40 touches. That's alot for a RB but CIN has no QB at the moment. It's almost like the whole team has given up. BAL has a decent QB but I think that's who beats CLE this week, not Rice. This coming from someone who has Rice, is in the Championship and I am most likely benching him for F. Jackson.

Your best two options with the best matchups are Mendenhall and Blount (I will be at this game)

I'm in a similar dilemma... after Rice's breakout last week, I'm having some serious trouble with the idea of benching him - I'm also in a PPR league though, so that may influence that.

Keep something in mind. Rice's game vs. the Saints was as lethal in the air as it was on the ground. The Saints are ranked 4th in pass defense. Flacco and Rice have a great connection, and there's no reason to think that won't resurface in the Cleveland game. For that reason, I think Rice has a higher upside than Blount.

Help, please:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=346428

Edited by overworkedirish

I would go with Rice and Mendenhall. Blount shows promise, but he hasn't really been consistent enough for me. I think Rice has probably disappointed a lot of people, but he's just too good to sit over someone unproven, especially in a favorable matchup. And Mendenhall should have a nice day against the dregs of the NFL.

Keep in mind Rice got 80 yds rushing but on only 15 carries (5+yds/carry). Cleveland couldnt stop him. Rather it was Boldin's home debut (8rec/142/3tds). The Ravens didnt have to go to the run. Boldin has cooled off and Rice has heated up so theres no reason to see a repeat effort like in week 3.

Go Rice, Mendenhall, Blount in that order.

Rice did not have a good game against Cleveland in week 3. 80 rush yards and 16 receiving. Benson had a great game, 150 rush yards and a score but he had 40 touches. That's alot for a RB but CIN has no QB at the moment. It's almost like the whole team has given up. BAL has a decent QB but I think that's who beats CLE this week, not Rice. This coming from someone who has Rice, is in the Championship and I am most likely benching him for F. Jackson.

Your best two options with the best matchups are Mendenhall and Blount (I will be at this game)

Tell me you're joking about sitting Rice for Jackson. You're throwing your playoff chances right out the window :wacko: