[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

championship game for 1k

Nate3422

Okay Guys I am trying to figure out who to start in my 2nd rb spot. I have basically been using the waiver for best matchup every week. I have hightower and the other guys are all free agents I can pick up. Out of these 4 who whould you start?

Lynch @ TB

Brown @ Oakland

Morris @ miami

Dixon @ Rams

Hightower V Dallas

1 pt per 10 yards and ppr

You can rule out Morris and Dixon. They both play second fiddle.

Hightower vs Dallas - ARI is going to have to pass ALOT if they want to try and stay in that game. Wells had 8 carries and Hightower had 6 last week against STL. What doe that tell you? There won't be alot of running.

Brown vs Raiders. Yeah, he had a great game against JAX, probably THE diaper dirttiest team in the NFL. How they've won even one game is beyond me. Normally I would say that Indy jumps out to a lead and Brown takes over in the second half but OAK never gives up. I think they give Manning a run for his money.

Lynch at TB. I'll be at thia game. TB allows the most rushing yards out of all five backs you have. I think Lynch has a good game this weekend. He's due. Besides, Hasselbeck is still being named as the starter. As terrible as he looked last week, SEA would be better off running it on every single down.

It's down to Brown Vs. Lynch, you can pretty much rule the other dudes out.

I would probably lean Brown (assuming Addai is still out) because he's in a better offense, and Indy is less likely to abandon the run. Seattle is really bad. I don't trust anyone on that team w/ a championship on the line.