[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need a RB any suggestions

Seahawk

ESPN standard 16 team league. With Murray, Forte, Best out and K.Smith looking iffy these are my options.

K. Williams @Oak

J. Rodgers Jac

E. Royster @NYG

D.J. Ware Wash

Jason Snelling Jac

Alfonso Smith Clev

Chester Taylor Clev

Sammy Morris @TB

Edited by Seahawk

That sucks man. I would probably play Keiland Williams since he looked better than Morris last week and will probably get more touches than the other guys. The other one I would consider would be Sammy Morris because as much as I hope it doesn't happen, there's a good chance F. Jones will get hurt or at least spilt time since he's still not 100%. I don't know if you need another one, but if you do, I'm sorry but I have no decent advice to give you there. Thanks for your help on my post

That sucks man. I would probably play Keiland Williams since he looked better than Morris last week and will probably get more touches than the other guys.

Some one just plucked K. Williams from the wire. Another option bites the dust, oh chit. :wacko:

I think they continue to give the rock to Turner. Even though I do agree Snelling at this point in the year should be getting more opportunities to rest Turner. So I just don't see it, not that I have any better options. 817323 this number represents the single digit number of touches Snelling has gotten over the last 6 weeks.

I think i'm going to call it quits and go with Morris or Royster.

Edited by Seahawk