[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

betting league final results

Dr. Sacrebleu

Crispirons 29-18-1

sacrebleu 28-17-3

sarge 26-21-1

Spain 23-21-3

Chavez 21-26-1

Crispiron wins the league by the hair of his balls despite sacrebleu's repeated french logic attempts to justify 28-17-3 being better than 29-18-1. Sarge makes a late season rally that falls just short of the top spots. Spain extricates himself from the bisexual death march with Chavez, and ends up in the plus column.

Overall the league went 127-103-9 which is respectable, with 4 out of 5 members proving that they can beat Vegas.

Hoping to do this again next year over a whole season with a few new members (Swiss Cheeze you're in if you want)

Not to stick my nose into other people's business, but...

Why doesn't Sac's record beat Crisp's? Assuming a push is a push, and a 10% vig on losing bets (both of which I believe are customary, but I could be way wrong), and also assuming a $100 wager each time, I calculate Sac coming out +$930 to +$920 for Crisp.

i have/had offered up a split pot with sac since we didn't really have set rules on the issue at hand here. next yr we will have all this ironed out beforehand. it was alot of fun and i look forward to playing in this league again. i think it would be great with about 10 members, add in a second and third place prize. i do think overall wins against the spread is the way to go. very clearcut, and if there is a tie between 2 or more people, we could go to a tiebreaker of who had more winning weeks....i.e. above .500. 3rd tiebreaker could be wild card weekend picking the 4 games. just some thoughts to throw out there.