[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Edge, Domanick Davis or Willis McGahee

mamaboy

So love alittle debate over this, one point per reception, and one point every 10 yards. My rankings:

Domanick: caught around 70 balls last year, and was as good as any back the last 6 games

Edge: very consistent, and seems to be getting better every year, negative Manning

Willis: If he only caught more balls

I like Edge here. Yes, lots of options in Indy but with a passing game like Indy has its really opens up the run game for Edge to have a great year. Edge only has 5 months left on his 1 year franchise player tag. He will look to showcase his skills for other teams. Edge wants big money and out of Indy.

If Edge is there, then you've gotta take him there b/c he's a double threat. He does not get snaked at the goal line and he will get 50 recepts. I know the same case can be made for DD but, Edge is much more proven and on a much more powerful Offense. I also don't think all 3 WR's in Indy will get 10 TD's this year.

please see mine.

Edge: 334 carries, 1548 yds, 4.6 avg, 51 catches, 483 yds, 9 total TD's

DD: 302 carries, 1188 yds, 3.9 yds, 68 catches, 588 yds, 14 total TD's

SO to me any gains DD gets in receiving, and they aren't huge gains, he loses in rushing yards. To me the question is total TD's. I would be shocked if Edge isn't in the 12 or 13 range this year. Last year was a crazy year with Manning throwing all over the field. I don't think anyone thinks he will put up those huge #'s again. Of course he'll still be super, but will he throw as many TD's inside the 5? I say no hence Edge adds 3 or 4 TD's I believe. So it is close but to me I go Edge. He is much more proven and plays on a much higher powered O. Until Houston gets an even decent # 2 WR I think their O won't be as good as it can be.

So love alittle debate over this, one point per reception, and one point every 10 yards. My rankings:

Domanick: caught around 70 balls last year, and was as good as any back the last 6 games

Edge: very consistent, and seems to be getting better every year, negative Manning

Willis: If he only caught more balls

910608[/snapback]

[/quote

I don't see how you could not take Edge if he is there for you at #5. And that's coming from a huge DD backer. I'd give Edge the slight "edge" over DD :D

I'm fighting with the same issues. Thing that scares me is that his team is not as good. Same goes for McGahee, but he has a better D.

Because of the 1 pnt for receptions I would go with DD although Edge isn't too far behind and I suspect he will get around 12+ TD's this year instead of 9 like last year.

911156[/snapback]

I have basically the same problem.

Without the points for receptions, is Edge a no-brainer over DD? Who is a better pick between Willis and DD (without the reception points)?

1/10 yards rushing/receiving, all TDs = 6 points

no reception poins