[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

#5 Pick Edge/DD/Portis/McGahee

Bedoman

edge

DD

mcgahee

portis

edge is number one because hes proven and a threat in the passing game as well.. however the colts like to go play action near the goal which could lose him some tds.

davis could have the most productive fantasy season out of all them.. he is a major receiving threat and a burner. he must stay healthy and the texans will need to improve a bit.. carr needs to start playing like the #1 pick he was and andre johnson needs to become an elite receiver this year.. if not, DD could draw heavy attention from defenses which will result in a loss of production. overall though i love his upside.

im not completely sold on mcgahee.. i could just be overanalyzing a bit, or it may just be a hunch.. i listed why he could be a let down in another post. he still has a good chance be a great rb this year though. major knocks on him are losman coming in and durability. he could be seeing many 8 and 9 man fronts this year with losman at qb. also that injury vs ohio state has to put some scare into fantasy owners of him.

i put him last, although portis could very well produce more than last year. hopefully for him he is now familiar with gibbs running style and will adapt nicely this year.. if not then he is clearly a product of denver's system. hes also overused for his size and asking for an injury.

Thinking probably to hard but I think it really is a tough decision

I really like Edge but .....lot's of other talent and at #5 you have to get this right

I'm leaning

Edge

McGahee

DD

Portis

Any opinions

912508[/snapback]

Let's see-contractual year,better offense,was a stud last year with Manning throwing 50, motivated by money.My pick at 5th would be Edge if he's there.He might go 4th after Alexander.

Edge

Davis

McGahee

Portis

Edge over Davis only because he is more proven. The other two scare me because of their QB's. The Bills and Skins may both be teams that finish 8-8 with the top defenses in the league. I don't have a lot of faith in either offense to average more than 15-18 points per game.

Thanks for the help...

If Edge is there I will be taking him if not I'm leaning DD right now.

The only other option is that I have talked to the top 4 picks and Priest might fall to #5

That would really mess me up I love the Priest but big risks this year

Jamal Lewis would also be a possiblility if Edge is gone

So now i may rank them

Priest

Edge

DD

Jamal Lewis

????

I have the number 4 pick and I am assuming that it will go like this manning, LT, alexander and I am strongly leaning towards Willis McGahee. priest is getting up there and coming off an injury season, but the Edge is the the one that is very hard to skip over. I just have a gut feeling that it will be the year of the young running back, McGahee, Julius Jones, Steven Jackson. Thats how I am 90% sure I am going , hope it helps.