[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Coaches on the Hot Seat!

spain

Dont be bitter!  It was a lateral!!! :D

926302[/snapback]

Bull S--T!!! I dont care what kind of BS computer tricks they use, it wasnt a lateral. Thats not why I hate them. I hate the refs for that. I hate them because they are my friends team and he was sitting next to me when that happened. AFTER I thought the Bills had won it with the FG they kicked.

Lateral my ass

Bull S--T!!! I dont care what kind of BS computer tricks they use, it wasnt a lateral. Thats not why I hate them. I hate the refs for that. I hate them because they are my friends team and he was sitting next to me when that happened. AFTER I thought the Bills had won it with the FG they kicked.

Lateral my ass

926339[/snapback]

It was obviously a lateral. The replay proved it was a lateral. The Bills lost as is their tradition. Get over that play and move on...

Never is a stretch for anybody, but Fisher is solid as they come, therefor so is his job security.

Holmgren however... if he finds his offense on the goalline in a must win situation, he better get 6. Otherwise, it won't matter who's number he called, it will be his last.

913081[/snapback]

About as secure I would say as Cowher. ice, Sgerman and Holmgren are a different story.

Joe Gibbs? Safe now but how long will they wait if he does badly?