[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just joined the Huddle.....

BigMikeinNY

Yea, when did we start the good luck on your draft thing anyway?  :D  Is it really that slow now?

914854[/snapback]

Yeah next people here are going to be like:

"Sure post your team and I'll be more than happy to rate your draft."

"Oh ASYS means Always Start Your Studs, I'm sorry I should have be thoughtful to the fact that you are new. Please let me buy you a nice lemonade."

"Sure I'll be more than happy to help you choose which Kicker you should start. They are a very important position."

"I'm sorry but I would need to see your scoring system to better help you in choosing who to start."

"I'm very sorry that I told you to start Warner over Collins, please for give me for giving you free advice and it turned out bad for you. How about I send you some cotton candy in the mail to make up for it."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Big Mike. I have to agree that the membership fee was well worth it. I have wasted my money on other FF sites in the past and they don't even come close to the amount of information that's available here. I project that with the help of The Huddle and fellow huddlers my team willl be in the Championship this year !! :D

I project that with the help of The Huddle and fellow huddlers  my team willl be in the Championship this year !! :D

915338[/snapback]

That's what alot of us thought..........until our other league members signed up to level the playing field :D:D

Anyways, if you like what you've seen so far, wait until the season starts, not only will you be more prepared than most owners, if you check the board during the season, you'll get excellent advice and the MOST UP-TO-DATE information pertaining to FF on the web.

Thanks to all of the Huddle members, we're at the top of the FF world........again!!

I am going to level with you Big Mike. This site only has about 5 members. All these names are just aliases for the 5 of us. We are trying to get suckers to pony up the $20 for absolutely nothing. So, in order to generate business we create all of these usernames and have debates with ourselves. Occasionally, some moran will fall into our trap and pay the $20. Today, it was you! Congratulations! But hey, on that teachers salary you can surely afford it.

Hey Mike! I have a relative in Nigeria that can give you $1 million of you simply give him your name, social security number, and bank account number to transfer the money to. He is just trying to get the money out of Nigeria and into the US. Since you actually paid the money for the huddle, I thought this idea might be of interest to you to! Just pm me with the info and $1 million can be yours!

I am going to level with you Big Mike.  This site only has about 5 members.  All these names are just aliases for the 5 of us.  We are trying to get suckers to pony up the $20 for absolutely nothing.  So, in order to generate business we create all of these usernames and have debates with ourselves.  Occasionally, some moran will fall into our trap and pay the $20.  Today, it was you!  Congratulations!  But hey, on that teachers salary you can surely afford it.

915348[/snapback]

I hate to tell you this, Big Mike, but spain is telling the truth. This site is nothing but a scam. It's not even a very good scam--for instance, the clowns running this site once drafted two quarterbacks in the first four rounds of a draft in a league in which they were competing (supposedly anyway) against other fantasy website owners. Given that performance I think I'd be more likely to trust a Nigerian widow.

(but since I am one of the other five people--thanks for the $4) :D

I am just one of the many alias created here at the Huddle.

My real name is Ghadiami Zhurfits and i am the President of the Bank Of Nigeria and i have been searching for a relative of "little" Mike. He has passed away and left a sum of 1,200,000 in our bank, but we have been unable to make contact with any of his next of kin and due to recent U.S. laws the money must be claimed by August 25th in order to avoid being ceized by the Department of Treasury. We have all the documents you need to prove yourself as his heir, yet need verification, please post your Full Name, Address, SS#,DOB and Telephone number so i may contact you to make this claim and split it 50-50.

We have set up the Huddle as a front to legally distribute unclaimed funds .

Edited by theeohiostate

All this is true. For example, I am one of Spain's aliases. While logged in as Spain you will see that I am an expert fisherman. I throw out wild statements just to bait others into an argument. I'm extremely conservative, am derogatory toward minorities, wear pink shirts regularly and profess a hatred for the Detroit Lions and anything Michigan related.

While logged in as Puddy (my absolute favorite alias of the 132 I own), I'm a shoot from the hip type of guy. To make the alias believable, I actually say I live in Detroit. I'm a moderate liberal who tries to befriend the other 4 Huddler's and the occasional guest like yourself. I pretend to have a connection with African American's to the point where others think I'm a 'wigger'. This especially throws off guests that I'm really Spain. Puddy also professes to be a HUGH Lions fan.

Sometimes I get confused myself as I log in under various names just to keep a good argument in a thread alive. Welcome and start thinking of aliases if you're going to survive around here.

Edited by Puddy

While logged in as Spain you will see that I am an expert fisherman.  I throw out wild statements just to bait others into an argument.  I'm extremely conservative, am derogatory toward minorities, wear pink shirts regularly and profess a hatred for the Detroit Lions and anything Michigan related.

915381[/snapback]

:D:D

All this is true.  For example, I am one of Spain's aliases.  While logged in as Spain you will see that I am an expert fisherman.  I throw out wild statements just to bait others into an argument.  I'm extremely conservative, am derogatory toward minorities, wear pink shirts regularly and profess a hatred for the Detroit Lions and anything Michigan related.

While logged in as Puddy (my absolute favorite alias of the 132 I own), I'm a shoot from the hip type of guy.  To make the alias believable, I actually say I live in Detroit.  I'm a moderate liberal who tries to befriend the other 4 Huddler's and the occasional guest like yourself.  I pretend to have a connection with African American's to the point where others think I'm a 'wigger'.  This especially throws off guests that I'm really Spain.  Puddy also professes to be a HUGH Lions fan. 

Sometimes I get confused myself as I log in under various names just to keep a good argument in a thread alive.  Welcome and start thinking of aliases if you're going to survive around here.

915381[/snapback]

Just keeping it real! :D

Hello Large Michael,

Im The Referee. I have no favorite team. I have no friends or significant other. I roam these boards , dwell if you will, to keep message board harmony..If you post a link thats been posted already, Hijack a thread, pad,go fishing,or engage in internet flexing I will find you and I will flag you. Carry on gentleman.

Peace,

The Referee

Edited by The Referee

Any screen name that includes the letters HUGH are me. I only have a half share, so I get 2 bucks. There are indeed, more than 5 of us, we have purchesed half shares in some cases.

Good luck in yer draft! If you took Pinkston, PM DMD. That won't git yer money back, but with the right combination and allocation of curse werds, it'll get ya a free ticket! Oh, and I would stay away from that spain guy. he posts distasteful pictures of mountain goats. (with ill intent)

Hello Large Michael,

Im The Referee. I have no favorite team. I have no friends or significant other. I roam these boards , dwell if you will, to keep message board harmony..If you post a link thats been posted already, Hijack a thread, pad,go fishing,or engage in internet flexing I will find you and I will flag you. Carry on gentleman.

Peace,

The Referee

p.s. i'm a momofektard to  :D

915467[/snapback]

hay mike who should i start LT or brock forsey :D

I hate to tell you this, Big Mike, but spain is telling the truth.  This site is nothing but a scam.  It's not even a very good scam--for instance, the clowns running this site once drafted two quarterbacks in the first four rounds of a draft in a league in which they were competing (supposedly anyway) against other fantasy website owners.  Given that performance I think I'd be more likely to trust a Nigerian widow. 

(but since I am one of the other five people--thanks for the $4)  :D

915358[/snapback]

whats with the clown hating?

In creating your alias's, it is important that all of your various usernames be quite different from each other. For example, Spain represents the intellectual, suave, deboniar, confident, sophisticated, all around good guy. He is brilliant in his arguements while at the same time being very humble and respectful of others. His superb analysis of the NFL is only surpassed by his deep knowledge of politics and the world in general. He is the guy every man wishes he could be.

Then I created the alias known as Puddy. He is the antitheis to my spain alias. A brooding knuckle dragging cretin from the bowels of the midwest known as Detroit. This trogladyte is dumb as a rock but is completely unaware of his shortcomings. He unashamedly cheers on the Lions, argueably the worst franchise in of professional sports. Puddy tries fit in by acting black like all of the other "citizens" of his cesspool city, but cant quite pull it off. But he is a good character and takes his crushing defeats in all areas of his life in stride.

More of my alias's to follow when I get a few minutes..