[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Police: Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock

polksalet

Police: Man's Testicles Locked In Padlock

Man Could Not Remove Lock For Two Weeks

POSTED: 1:02 pm PDT August 5, 2005

UPDATED: 1:15 pm PDT August 5, 2005

BRENTWOOD, N.H. -- Emergency workers helped a New Hampshire man out of a difficult situation over the weekend after a friend apparently locked a padlock around his testicles.

According to the Portsmouth Herald, police reported that the 39-year-old man was intoxicated when they arrived at the scene on July 30 at about 3:40 a.m. The man, who was not identified, told them that he had the padlock around his testicles for two weeks.

The man said that a friend put the lock on while he was drunk and passed out. When he woke up, the friend was gone.

"Never in my 13 years have I seen anything like this," Cpl. H.D. Wood told the Herald.

The man told police that he tried to remove the lock with a hacksaw because the key had broken off in the lock.

He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith removed the padlock. He was treated and released, and the hospital said he had no lasting injury.

Police said that they did not know the motive for the incident.

The man told police that he tried to remove the lock with a hacksaw because the key had broken off in the lock.

916222[/snapback]

I may have to call BS on this story.. no man would put a hacksaw that close to his twig and berries.

He was taken to Exeter Hospital, where a locksmith removed the padlock. He was treated and released, and the hospital said he had no lasting injury.

I bet he wins an award for best story at this year's locksmith convention

I may have to call BS on this story.. no man would put a hacksaw that close to his twig and berries.

I bet he wins an award for best story at this year's locksmith convention

916324[/snapback]

How did you figure out the name of my FF team in one of locals? :D

• 5 months later...