[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg 2005 Projection Spreadsheet (8/6/05)

rhino

Excellent job again. :D Now I feel ready for the draft. :D

I was just wondering if you were going to put out an updated version (updated projections) near the end of the month like you did last year.

Edited by Bree22

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12.  The "DRAFT" tabs remain, if you prefer to keep up with your drafts.  When entered on the DRAFT tabs, the names should be automatically "crossed off" your cheatsheet (doesn't work in Excel 95 version).

Is anyone else having problems with this feature working?

Is anyone else having problems with this feature working?

920191[/snapback]

After you add the player on the 'draft" tab, hit F9. Go back to the One-Pager, the players' name may not be "crossed off" but should be highlighted. Might take a few seconds, depending on the speed of your PC.

4. I believe the spreadsheet has "Automatic Calc" turned OFF. I recommend this, as it speeds things up for you. However, when you're ready to have the spreadsheet filter your input thru its formulas, simply press <F9>.

4. I believe the spreadsheet has "Automatic Calc" turned OFF. I recommend this, as it speeds things up for you. However, when you're ready to have the spreadsheet filter your input thru its formulas, simply press <F9>.

920233[/snapback]

I should've read better, thanks.

Thanks Rhino for a job well done. :D

When I click on "Update Player List" in the Rank Tabs for all pos, all the player names change to this:

QB Rank: Allen,Jared

RB Rank: Abron,Zack

WR Rank: Abney,Derek

TE Rank: Abiami,Rob

K Rank: Akers,David

Anyone else get this?

:doah:

Most excellent Rhino!!

In thinking about ALL the folks that benefit from your effort, I would propose at a minimum that we pay your Huddle fees for next year. Anyone else care to contribute?

WW/DMD, can you help facilitate this, or would it be best to work directly with Rhino?

:D

Most excellent Rhino!!

In thinking about ALL the folks that benefit from your effort, I would propose at a minimum that we pay your Huddle fees for next year.  Anyone else care to contribute?

WW/DMD, can you help facilitate this, or would it be best to work directly with Rhino?

:D

920634[/snapback]

As usual great work Rhino! Thank you!

Great idea Smurf, I would be willing to chip in. I believe it is well deserved!

Thanks Rhino for a job well done.   :D

When I click on "Update Player List" in the Rank Tabs for all pos, all the player names change to this:

QB Rank: Allen,Jared

RB Rank: Abron,Zack

WR Rank: Abney,Derek

TE Rank: Abiami,Rob

K Rank: Akers,David

Anyone else get this?

:doah:

920545[/snapback]

Yeah, I know that one. Hit <F9> after hitting "Update Player List" to do the "recalc" thingy. Or, you can change the Calculation to "Automatic" and you won't have to hit the <F9> for recalculate. That would be a personal choice / setting.

BTW, you won't need to use the "Update Player List" on the RANKS pages, unless you add/change/remove a player on the POS tab. It's used as a "quick-cut-n-paste" from one tab to the next.

Edited by rhino

1. Thanks for the kind words, huddlers. Just a way for me to "give back".

2. ts (and others) -- thanks for chipping in with problem-solving during the day, as I'm unable to hit the MB's from the client site. Looks like everything was answered/covered.

3. Yes, updates (latest projections) will be made available when completed. Hoping to have one out this weekend. Key word : "hoping".

4. FAVOR -- As this spreadsheet does include free projections from around the web, it also contains premium projections from thehuddle. This spreadsheet is intended for huddler use only, and your respect for DMD's and WW's work in their projections is preferred by not spreading this file to every Tom, Dick, and Harry. Otherwise, their columns of data may be removed. Thanks! END FAVOR

Question:

On the One Pager, I'm picking up a lot of "98.00"s in the Avg Pk columns.  They are all on pretty sorry selections, does it mean that, on average, they were not drafted?  :D

Thanks.

919833[/snapback]

GREAT QUESTION! If a "98.00" appears under the Avg Pk column of the "One Pager", this means this player does not appear on the Avg Pick tab (copied from MFL, 7/31/05). I will try to remember to change this so that nothing appears there (white, hidden text). Sorry for the confusion, and I hope this helps.

I thought i was good at excel but this work of art makes me look like a toodler

920740[/snapback]

Didn't mean to make anyone look like a toodler -- never want that to happen! :D