[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wtd Avg 2005 Projection Spreadsheet (8/6/05)

rhino

I had to give this a try after all the rave reviews, but I am having nothing but problems. I have tried the tips outlined on the first page with all three versions, but I keep getting errors and Excel saying there is bugs that need to be repaired. When I finally get one to open, it doesn't seem to work right. I adjusted my scoring according to the instructions, hit <f9> and the sheets still have #NAME in the fields. Am I missing something?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to give this a try after all the rave reviews, but I am having nothing but problems. I have tried the tips outlined on the first page with all three versions, but I keep getting errors and Excel saying there is bugs that need to be repaired. When I finally get one to open, it doesn't seem to work right. I adjusted my scoring according to the instructions, hit <f9> and the sheets still have #NAME in the fields. Am I missing something?

920988[/snapback]

What version of Excel are you running? During testing, the 95 version of the spreadsheet loaded fine on all versions of Excel.

There are no known issues that can't be resolved by the tips/workarounds described earlier in this thread. If you are getting the #NAME error, then the spreadsheet did not load correctly. Make sure that you enable the Macros & that you have Macro security set to low or off.

Try the workarounds again. If all else fails, download the 95 version of the spreadsheet again, it's possible your files were corrupted somehow during the original download.

What version of Excel are you running? During testing, the 95 version of the spreadsheet loaded fine on all versions of Excel.

There are no known issues that can't be resolved by the tips/workarounds described earlier in this thread. If you are getting the #NAME error, then the spreadsheet did not load correctly. Make sure that you enable the Macros & that you have Macro security set to low or off.

Try the workarounds again. If all else fails, download the 95 version of the spreadsheet again, it's possible your files were corrupted somehow during the original download.

921002[/snapback]

Thanks, I downloaded the 95 version again and got it to run. Who knows what the problem was, put it seems that my laptop always responds to threats of letting my 2 year old having his way with it.

Rhino,

With the out pouring of support I am having trouble keeping track of it all.

In any event PM me as to how I can get you the money.  (Seriously).

In regards to the actual response  :D

Guess this is a rubber meets the road thing for me.

920836[/snapback]

Turf, Thanks for the thoughts, but I'll pass. Seriously. No one (you) needs another project around here. Enjoy the pre-season. Again, thanks!

Thanks, I downloaded the 95 version again and got it to run. Who knows what the problem was, put it seems that my laptop always responds to threats of letting my 2 year old having his way with it.

921018[/snapback]

ts -- thanks for your help. Seriously, it's a big help when I can't keep up with it all due to that work thing.

Stuck in Traffice -- glad you could get the 95 version to work for you. If you get the time, you may want to try the other versions as well, following the "tips" outlined by ts and gunther on the first post of this thread. Just an idea.

The "DRAFT" tabs remain, if you prefer to keep up with your drafts. When entered on the DRAFT tabs, the names should be automatically "crossed off" your cheatsheet (doesn't work in Excel 95 version).

Rhino,

Thanks for the help again this season... I can't seem to get the calculations to speed up as it did last year. Any sugestion? I remember doing something that made a great deal faster. It wasn't going through the whole spreadsheet as it is now?? Just wondering if it ws something simple. I have made sure that that the cal is set to manual but the auto cross out isn't working on the one pager?

Thanks Landder

Is there a tab to add the draft order so teams are populated during the draft? Maybe I just missed it?

If it exists, Rhino, your sp sheet gets an A+++++

If the draft order feature does not exists, well, the sp sheet goes way down to A++++

Thanks!

Rhino, what really amazes me is that you continue to improve upon this year after year after year!!!! :D

I got your first one from back in 2002 and am still amazed by that one!!

Once again, my many many thanks to you for all the hard work and effort!!! And what's fortunate is that all the guys in both the leagues I'm in are too cheap to even pay for access to the Huddle, so there's no way they are getting any info from me......

I thought about buying the draft lab software, but still like yours better!!! You should really really think about selling this every year! I'd buy it in a heart beat!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D