[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Let the INSANITY Begin!

Get Real

OOoooooooooo! I'm so embarrassed. I mispelled ridiculous..... like you nudnicks don't mispell any words from time to time.

Therefore, I did a quick search for recent posts that you've made.

Here is one from 8/22/05 in the Fusion  Forum under a post entitled "Calling out Skylive 5":

:D.....congrats on the BIG move, Espana!    How did the sheep fair in the UHaul?  Hope they didn't freak out and go running back to the old digs after you let them out.

fair?????? At least my mistake was definitely a misspelling. Either you don't understand the meaning of the word "fair" or I am afraid for you to be around sheep. Is it like a "fair" ride when you get a little alone time with them.  :D 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :yay:  :yay:  :fool:  :tup:  :yay:

You must be a redneck hillbilly!  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

944410[/snapback]

:D

First, you were lurking in a league forum?

You are REALLY off on SteelBunz.

:D

First, you were lurking in a league forum?

You are REALLY off on SteelBunz.

944682[/snapback]

I think he has Bunz down to a tee.

She is a nudnick. I just asked her and she said, "Yeah, 'canes, love of my life, I am a nudnick so"?

I'm just devastated at this news.

OOoooooooooo! I'm so embarrassed. I mispelled ridiculous..... like you nudnicks don't mispell any words from time to time.

Therefore, I did a quick search for recent posts that you've made.

Here is one from 8/22/05 in the Fusion  Forum under a post entitled "Calling out Skylive 5":

:D.....congrats on the BIG move, Espana!     How did the sheep fair in the UHaul?  Hope they didn't freak out and go running back to the old digs after you let them out.

fair?????? At least my mistake was definitely a misspelling. Either you don't understand the meaning of the word "fair" or I am afraid for you to be around sheep. Is it like a "fair" ride when you get a little alone time with them.  :D 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :yay:  :yay:  :fool:  :tup: 

You must be a redneck hillbilly!  :yay:  :yay:  :yay:

944410[/snapback]

Well.....there ya go. And you are correct. The correct spelling in that context IS fare. Although.....I'm fairly certain the sheep didn't pay a fare for riding the UHaul. And I suppose I was really asking if they weathered the ride and came out looking fair....as in still snowy white and fresh as a daisy. :usa:

But....to be fair, that was a one time, speed typing error. I didn't type it in CAPS with emphasis 4 or 5 times incorrectly in 3 posts. Fair enough? :D

I guess you missed the -----> :yay: at the end of my other post. I WAS just teasing. But now that you made it personal......

:D MomoFairytard

Edit to add: Thank you BJ. :yay: And 'Canes...my college rival, love of my life.....LOL. :D

Edited by SteelBunz