[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else hates the Seahawks?

chiefjay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

i'm starting to think that tom brady turned down tuna's coupons for free "favors" so much that he gave up on the pats and is now a seahawks fan.  and of course he now has a new name....seahawks37.

924488[/snapback]

...hmmmmm :D because Ugly tuna would :D for Brady in a nanosecond, and it appears 37 would :D for the entire Seahawks team or perhaps ::D hmmmm :D

Man, this is getting Brutal! As if 30 years of mostly mediocre football wasn't enough of a cross to bear, following right on the heels of a season chock full moments of tremendous stomach churning dissapointment, now we've got Junior here drawing every huddlers ire upon our fair city & it's vaguely scrappy ball club. It's a dark day for the Seahawks loyalists... :D

Nothing against the city of Seattle, very beautiful place to visit, conduct business, then get the heck out. They say Cardinals fans have no passion. My passion is to boo the Seahawks on every down. I cannot wait till they come to the desert this year to get their whoopin'.

Ouch. 37, you blow dude. Some of us Hawk fans prefer to not entice such malarkey as you have attracted here at The Huddle. What’s sad is you don’t even realize that these comments above have merit. Without your pedestrian blurts of “we’re going to be great this year” we may have flown under the radar of mediocrity once again and no one outside would care. Instead, we now are bantered with a thread entitled “Who else hates the Seahawks?” I can’t even legitimately beg for others to leave us alone now! You’ve invited it! Khloe, Kim and Kourtney Kardashian ????????????????????????????????????????????????

Oh well, did anybody see the 40 yard rumble by our 3rd string fullback today? Yes, I’m aware it was against a 3rd string defense. And, yes I saw all the dropped passes including the potential TD that was perfectly placed by Seneca Wallace.

Signed….

Nothing against the city of Seattle, very beautiful place to visit, conduct business, then get the heck out.  They say Cardinals fans have no passion.  My passion is to boo the Seahawks on every down.  I cannot wait till they come to the desert this year to get their whoopin'.

925393[/snapback]

Oh just you wait. Your not gonna forget when the Hawks come to town beleive that.

Oh well, did anybody see the 40 yard rumble by our 3rd string fullback today? Yes, I’m aware it was against a 3rd string defense. And, yes I saw all the dropped passes including the potential TD that was perfectly placed by Seneca Wallace.

Signed….

925450[/snapback]

Yes that game was awesome. I saw a lot from our rookies what about weeks? those guys play ball. Seneca Wallace? He's like Michael Vick only better. Im gonna be happy to know hes backing up Hasselbeck and no more Trent Dilfer. The 40 yard run by the fullback. It was a good game.

In the infamous words of Swerski (directed to 37)...you sir, are a Nimrod. The Cards under Denny are going to sweep the Hawks, and ya don't even see it coming. :D

924450[/snapback]

You may be right. They may be the latest worst to first team. If Kurt Warners kicks St Louis butt it won't go over well.

Oh just you wait. Your not gonna forget when the Hawks come to town beleive that.

Yes that game was awesome. I saw a lot from our rookies what about weeks? those guys play ball. Seneca Wallace? He's like Michael Vick only better. Im gonna be happy to know hes backing up Hasselbeck and no more Trent Dilfer. The 40 yard run by the fullback. It was a good game.

926185[/snapback]

You really need to shut up. You're an embarrassment to Hawks fans. :D

Too bad im cheering for my home team. Just shut the *** up.

926323[/snapback]

ok, i'm going to make it really easy for you. if you bring good insight or information to topics, people will generally treat you pretty well and might even read your posts. if you act like a chump and post like a chump, well, you'll get treated like a chump. where do you think your 203 posts fall?

ok, i'm going to make it really easy for you.  if you bring good insight or information to topics, people will generally treat you pretty well and might even read your posts.  if you act like a chump and post like a chump, well, you'll get treated like a chump.  where do you think your 203 posts fall?

926329[/snapback]

Good info here. :D