[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who else hates the Seahawks?

chiefjay

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate the Player , not the Team.

Hey guys, don't forget there is an ignore function on this forum. It is in your user control panel. Just put in the memeber you want and you will never see a post by them again.

Just a friendly reminder. :D

Edited by blips

The reason people are hammering the Hawks is because from the moment you joined, you have been badmouthing the entire NFC West, and particularly the Rams. They're doing it because you are pissing them off. I am not a Rams fan, but if I were, I'd be a bit bent by your sh*t. Last time I checked, the Hawks haven't made the Superbowl. The Rams have, and they have won it as well. Till you  get one under your belt, you may want to lay off the Ram stuff. You look like a whiny kid.

Like the Hawks until you are sea foam blue in the face--but don't be a ball-busting ranter who brings sh*t talking without any useful FF information. 99% of the huddlers come here to talk FF, not to smack talk their teams. Does smack talking happen here? Sure it does. Amongst friends . And from what I can gather, you don't have many of those going for you here. Even Seahawks 21 has told you to tone it down, and he is a SEATTLE FAN.

You're new, so I am attempting to show you how this place runs, but you are making quite a few Huddlers dislike you. Do what you want--but expect to get told about it by people who aren't thrilled by your style of BS talk.

927312[/snapback]

Actually I haven't noticed this person before.