[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Panthers RB

KcinMan11358

Anyone know who will start for the Panthers at Runningback?

the depth chart says Stephen Davis, thehuddle.com says DeShaun Foster, and Eric Shelton was drafted in my league. Right DeShaun Foster is a FA and I want to pick him up but don't want to waste the pick up

Everything I have see leads me to believe that Foster is the starter. Davis is still ailing. Shelton has looked good, but he will have to wait until Foster gets hurt.

I have a free spot on my roster after I traded Andre Johnson, Rudi Johnson, and Carson Palmer for Marc Bulger.

My roster now looks like this:

Marc Bulger Kurt Warner Byron Leftwich

JJ Arrington Steven Jackson Caddilac Williams

Steve Smith Micheal Clayton Lee Evans

Doug Jolley

Rams DST Colts DST

Nate Kaeding

I have a free spot on my roster after I traded Andre Johnson, Rudi Johnson, and Carson Palmer for Marc Bulger.

Doug Jolley

Rams DST Colts DST

Nate Kaeding

925938[/snapback]

You traded Andre, Rudi, and Carson for only Marc Bulger? Say it isn't so!

Anyone know who will start for the Panthers at Runningback?

the depth chart says Stephen Davis, thehuddle.com says DeShaun Foster, and Eric Shelton was drafted in my league. Right DeShaun Foster is a FA and I want to pick him up but don't want to waste the pick up

925918[/snapback]

Foster is the starting tailback, and should see 1st quater action tonight, Shelton from what I've gleaned this week should see the majority of carries after Foster exits. Peace PD.

Marc Bulger is a great pick up for me because having Steven Jackson and Marc Bulger as a duo will get me a lot of points. Rudi and Carson are good players but they don't say great numbers too me. Also Andre Johnson has a very hard scheduale in front of him and I already have Micheal Clayton and Steve Smith.

Please stick to the topic though, should I pick up DeShaun Foster or Ronnie Brown?

Marc Bulger is a great pick up for me because having Steven Jackson and Marc Bulger as a duo will get me a lot of points. Rudi and Carson are good players but they don't say great numbers too me. Also Andre Johnson has a very hard scheduale in front of him and I already have Micheal Clayton and Steve Smith.

Please stick to the topic though, should I pick up DeShaun Foster or Ronnie Brown?

926010[/snapback]

Eddie George should be a solid pickup. Everyone's sleeping on him.

926010[/snapback]

Off the central topic, I can see trading CPalm and a player for Bulger, but I'm thinking you gave up ALOT to get a player I'm pretty high on ...

Back to the central topic -- take a flyer on Deshaun ... drop one of your defenses, perhaps.

You'd better pick  up Foster because you're going to need him.

That is seriously one of the worst trades I've ever heard of.  :doah:

926060[/snapback]

Have to agree 100% with this. A true head shaker of a trade. :D

Good Luck

Doug Jolley

Rams DST Colts DST

Nate Kaeding

925938[/snapback]

You have one of the highest upside teams I have seen in some time. To answer your question, I think you take Foster, and hope he stays healthy. Depth is going to be an issue for you, because you have no solid definate guy at either RB or WR. Dont get me wrong, I like ALL of your RB's and ALL of your WR, but I am having serious difficulty understanding why you gave up:

#8 QB Carson Palmer (Tier 2)

# 9 WR Andre Johnson (Tier 2)

#14 RB Rudi Johnson (Tier 2)

for

# 3 QB Marc Bulger (Tier 2)

I can see an arguement or belief that Rudi loses carries to Chris Perry, or that Palmer is Ranked too high sell high. But you should have been able to get very good WR or a RB like....well Foster or Brown. Then you could still pick up best player to provide depth and fill roster.

Anyway, sometimes you cant get anywhere without a gamble...

Good Luck

Doug Jolley

Rams DST Colts DST

Nate Kaeding

925938[/snapback]

The answer to your question is this...it doesn't matter whether you pick up Foster or not...when Foster or Brown are available as Free Agents this means you are in a 6 to 8 team league. For a 6 to 8 team league this team just flat out stinks and neither Foster or Brown will help you. Swamp's got it right...any opening in your leagues??? :D

Edited by StormChasers

You'd better pick  up Foster because you're going to need him.

That is seriously one of the worst trades I've ever heard of.  :doah:

926060[/snapback]

Atleast the reasoning behind it is solid.

having Steven Jackson and Marc Bulger as a duo will get me a lot of points
:D

925938[/snapback]

The guy you traded with is rolling over and having a cigarette.

Ok, they way I look at it...

Andre Johnson: yeah the main guy I give up and the guy wouldn't trade unless I threw him in

Rudi Johnson: Will lose carries to Chris Perry and may become a Travis Henry Story

Carson Palmer: Overratted. Marc Bulger is better and has an easier scheduale

I get

Marc Bulger: With Steven Jackson on ground and Marc threw the air, I should be able to win like I did last year.

Also it is an NFL.com free league. Closed league. 14 man 12 team league

The question is this:

Do I pick up Ronnie Brown, DeShaun Foster, or a WR (tier 4)

P.S.

Won last year like this, going to do the same deal

Ok, they way I look at it...

Andre Johnson: yeah the main guy I give up and the guy wouldn't trade unless I threw him in

Rudi Johnson: Will lose carries to Chris Perry and may become a Travis Henry Story

Carson Palmer: Overratted. Marc Bulger is better and has an easier scheduale

I get

Marc Bulger: With Steven Jackson on ground and Marc threw the air, I should be able to win like I did last year.

Also it is an NFL.com free league. Closed league. 14 man 12 team league

The question is this:

Do I pick up Ronnie Brown, DeShaun Foster, or a WR (tier 4)

P.S.

Won last year like this, going to do the same deal

926502[/snapback]

:D:D