[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My last post on the Owens Fiasco

DMD

And when has he ever done this? Change his attitude that is.

929151[/snapback]

Just like in corporate america... if someone is going to be fired for incompetence or behavioral problems... there has to be a paper trail. It needs to be documented for legal purposes.

I think that is what we are seeing here. Step 1 toward suspension without pay.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Miami and Phily could swap TO and Ricky?

926833[/snapback]

Philly would come out ahead on that one.

BTW, that would be the ultimate irony given that on draft day '99, Philly fans booed the McNabb pick because the Eagles opted for him instead of . . . Ricky Williams. :D

Guest THEbigred

Oh cmon Dave. LAST thread on this? You disappoint me. This needs to be talked about. From 10,000 angles. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AND over.

:D

Pay him and let him sit on the bench all year....or send him home and pay him...?????  Come on...do you think that teaches Rosenhaus or Owens anything? 

927908[/snapback]

It teaches Rosenhaus something because he doesn't see a dime until Owens gets a new contract.

It takes away Owens' stage to strut his ego and mouth upon. You think that wouldn't bug him? Although I'm sure the upstanding journalists from Bristol 1 would continue to swing from his sack in hopes of a tasty quote....such integrity at the network.

Oh cmon Dave.  LAST thread on this?  You disappoint me.  This needs to be talked about.  From 10,000 angles.  Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AND over.

929739[/snapback]

I figure you just love it because your Ravens avoided the mess.

er, the BR imposter is the Ravens fan.

933548[/snapback]

:D Glad we've got you around because Lord knows I don't have the desire to even try to keep two yahoos with the same name straight....

Oh cmon Dave.  LAST thread on this?  You disappoint me.  This needs to be talked about.  From 10,000 angles.  Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over AND over.

929739[/snapback]

Big Red, I totally agree with you. This story is going to just keep going and going and going. It's just going to get bigger as the season gets closer. Its great! I love every bit of it. It's entertaining and who doesn't like entertainment. You gotta love T.O. the guy is trying to get what he deserves. He's probably the top receiver and isn't getting what he should get. I don't blame him, I know I would try to get the same amount of money if not more. He's in his prime right now, who knows if he gets hurt tomorrow or next week. This is one of the reasons why he's trying to get what he can while he can.