[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jaws on TO

theeohiostate

On PTI, Jaws stated Reed will give TO a chance to appologize for his actions or non-actions in some instances. He also said the Eagles sent him a letter to explain why he was being insubordinate( Yeah, i'm sure that didn't hit the bottom of his trash can) :D

Jaws said there is NO WAY he plays for the Eagles this season. Absolutely 0%. He went on to say this is the first steps of a team suspension.

I'd say Atlanta will make an offer, if the Eagles dump him.

Vick will be a top 5 QB if that's the case

It's a shame TO is so divisive, Baltimore might have been interested but not after what he did to Ray Ray.

Edited by theeohiostate

I'll tell you what, if the Eagles do stick to their guns, they get a big-time :D from me. They have always been one of the teams I root against, simply because of the inner-state rivalry and the rivalry with many of my friends, but the truth is I have always admired them as an organization, and that admiration will go through the roof if they continue on their path and don't give in to this piece of garbage.

I'll tell you what, if the Eagles do stick to their guns, they get a big-time :D from me.  They have always been one of the teams I root against, simply because of the inner-state rivalry and the rivalry with many of my friends, but the truth is I have always admired them as an organization, and that admiration will go through the roof if they continue on their path and don't give in to this piece of garbage.

929442[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. It will also help teams negotiating with Drew as an agent.

I'd say Atlanta will make an offer, if the Eagles dump him.

929435[/snapback]

Two chances of Atlanta making an offer to T.O. ................Slim & None. :D

Also, I think Philly suspends him for conduct detremintal to the team and he rots on the bench the rest of the year, without pay.

Philly will neither cut nor trade him.

Philly will neither cut nor trade him.

929465[/snapback]

OH!! So early in the season, and i smell a sigline bet :D

I guess you may have learnt your lesson last season in the Jamal Lewis trials....hmmm :D

Edited by theeohiostate

No way they trade him, o% chance! Suspend him yeah, trade no way!

I guess you may have learnt your lesson last season in the Jamal Lewis trials....hmmm :D

929467[/snapback]

Man you've got a better memory than me.

I do remember our raging debate now that you remind me.....but for the life of me, I can't remember the detail(s) of what we were going hammer and tong about. :doah:

929500[/snapback]

I agree..they won't trade him. However, If he does not shape up, they could cut him if they feel they can recoup the bonus money they paid him.

EDIT: they won't get anything in trade...

Edited by Outshined

929500[/snapback]

he showed up for camp, if they suspend him, they will have to pay him, just like Meshawn last yr. Either way as a Boys fan, Im laughing my ass off. When you get in bed with the devil, Athena like this happens. Half that team is divided now as well. Trotter said they should pay him, will he be next in a yr or 2. We saw how pourus this D is withouth Trotter in the middle. TO is obviously using the Birds weakness as his platform.

Honestly I'd be suprised if he ended up playing for the Eagles again.

His teamsmates, owner, and coaching staff are sick of his act

You can throw the "aw, we don't have to like each other to play well. When we get on the field, we act like professionals" line around all you want. The bridge has been crossed and they've watched it burn long enough.

he showed up for camp, if they suspend him, they will have to pay him, just like Meshawn last yr.  Either way as a Boys fan, Im laughing my ass off.  When you get in bed with the devil, Athena like this happens.  Half that team is divided now as well.  Trotter said they should pay him, will he be next in a yr or 2.  We saw how pourus this D is withouth Trotter in the middle.  TO is obviously using the Birds weakness as his platform.

929585[/snapback]

I could be wrong, but I think Trotter is signed for a few more years.

Also, do you have a link for this Trotter interview? I have heard him interviewed a couple times and haven't heard him say the Eagles should pay T.O. once. He did say he was close to T.O., but never said the Eagles should pay him.

Two chances of Atlanta making an offer to T.O.  ................Slim & None. :D

929465[/snapback]

And slim left town. I'd almost make a sigline bet, but if they could get him for a one-year deal making next to nothing, they might take the chance. If Philly cuts him and has a leg to stand on (to recoup some bonus money and avoid paying him/taking much cap hit) and no one else in the league wants to take the chance, then it's possible he has to do a "good citizen" year playing for nothing, but highly unlikely...