[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Somewhere, T.O. is laughing. . .

CaptainHook

Thank the Lord , it's only preseason. :D

I have to agree with M.Irvin that the Eagles without TO = No Playoff Appearance

929556[/snapback]

Uh, M.Irvin is a crackhead. Sadly, that's a factual statement. However, my point is that the Eagles made the NFC Championship game (and lost) for the three years before T.O.'s arrival. Then, they got to the Super Bowl without using T.O. in the playoffs. Now, they likely would not have been a drop of vomit from the Lombardi Trophy in the big game had it not been for T.O.'s performance, but let's get realistic about the quality of opposition in the NFC, despite the perceived lack of talent around McNabb.

I know Hines isn't in there, I know it's just pre-season, and I know Duce isn't there. But I'm really worried about Roethlisburger having a sophmore slump... I'm trying to decide whether to rely on him or go get another starter in a dynasty league, and I'm sure whichever way I go I'm gonna be sorry...

Ben got to throw 4 passes tonight. He is not going to have a Sophomore slump. He is not going to go 13-0, but I watched every snap he has taken from pre-season through last year, and this guy is good, and is only going to get better. However, I don't know if he will ever be a good Fantasy QB due to the type of offense that the Steelers run.

Im goin through these TO posts, and in every one, this guy says the same thing.

hahaha  :D

929861[/snapback]

I like how he incorporaated it into a thread about Rosenhaus and Pacman Jones. Must be super lazy. Too lazy to type, only cut and paste.

Edited by Swashbucklers

Uh, M.Irvin is a crackhead. Sadly, that's a factual statement. However, my point is that the Eagles made the NFC Championship game (and lost) for the three years before T.O.'s arrival. Then, they got to the Super Bowl without using T.O. in the playoffs. Now, they likely would not have been a drop of vomit from the Lombardi Trophy in the big game had it not been for T.O.'s performance, but let's get realistic about the quality of opposition in the NFC, despite the perceived lack of talent around McNabb.

929670[/snapback]

Coke and crack are not the same thing. So, it is NOT a true statement.

The Eagles will NOT win their division without TO. They will not even score on the Skins if he is out.

You know he's thinking of end zone celebrations right now. What is Owens going to do if he plays this year AND he scores a touchdown???

1. Score and instead of pulling out a sharpie out of his socks, he can pull out a wad of cash.

2. Score and rub his fingers ( the international cash symbol).

3. Score and sign PAY ME on the ball.

4. When he scores in the snow he should use his feet to make out the $ sign.

You know he's thinking of end zone celebrations now.