Sign in to follow this  
Grits and Shins

All or nothing ...

Standard 12 team performance league (FOFF) with optional 2 keepers.

I kept DDavis for a 1.12 pick

I kept SJackson for a 6.01 pick

At 2.01 I took Holt over Owens, Harrison, and Walker. Owens is a big ? and I like Holt better than Harrison and Walker this year. I wasn't thrilled about doubling up with SJackson and THolt but I figured I'd be okay.

Round 3 rolls around and I could take Steve Smith or DJax ... the next RB is the likes of Dunn ... or I could take Bulger (Manning, Culpepper, McNabb are gone).

I did the unbelievable and took Bulger

So now I have

Bulger

SJackson

THolt

:D

In hindsight, you probably should have grabbed Harrison or Walker. As a Holt owner in a dynasty league, the only thing I don't like about having Holt is worrying about Bulger getting hurt, which seems to happen quite a bit. That's the major reason I like Harrison over Holt.

Edited by CaptainHook

In hindsight, you probably should have grabbed Harrison or Walker.  As a Holt owner in a dynasty league, the only thing I don't like about having him is worrying about Bulger geting hurt, which seems to happen quite a bit.  That's the major reason I like Harrison over Holt.

930025[/snapback]

Yes isn't that hindsight wonderful. Maybe the will revive the greatest show on turf again.

It is better than having 3 crappy players from the same team.

Blitz = Muck

...I have Bulger, SJax and Holt in The Core...

I took Hasselbeck, Alexander and DJax two years ago and would have won my SB but for Hasselbeck's injury during the game. I don't see Bulger, Holt, SJax as a problem at all.

I took Hasselbeck, Alexander and DJax two years ago and would have won my SB but for Hasselbeck's injury during the game.  I don't see Bulger, Holt, SJax as a problem at all.

930121[/snapback]

Lucky for them - and you - they play in the NFC West/Worst. Fans across this great conference don't hold up the old D + a picket fence. They do the wave and shout 'Ole'...

I've been in the Colts basket for a number of years now in USDA. I own Manning, James, and Hassion there. I don't care to change.

Bulger

SJackson

THolt

930003[/snapback]

Look on the brightside. You could have:

Dilfer

Suggs

Bryant

or

Smith

Barlow

Lloyd

I'd be more worried about having a fragile #1 RB and a #2 that, at times, doesn't really have his head in the game. I think Bulger and Holt will be fine.

Lucky for them - and you - they play in the NFC West/Worst.  Fans across this great conference don't hold up the old D + a picket fence.  They do the wave and shout 'Ole'...

930142[/snapback]

I dont even know how to respond.

Anyways I would rather have gone with Hasselbeck, Alexander, and Djax but whatever.

can you still get wilkins?

931937[/snapback]

I did!

My final team:

MBulger

JHarrington

JGarcia

------------

DDavis

SJackson

WDunn

MFaulk

------------

THolt

DDriver

EKennison

DStallworth

KColbert

TCalico

-------------

JWilkins

SGraham

-------------

New England

Indianapolis

You can pencil yourself in for a couple of weekly high scores this year! I had Mcnabb, Owens and Akers last year and it all worked out!

I dont even know how to respond.

931961[/snapback]

Sure you do. Here's where you say something ignorant or incoherent and then everyone jumps your a$$ for a couple pages.

If my keeper draft goes as I predict, I'll probablly end up with Bulger, Holt, and Bruce. Week 9 will probably blow with the bye, but it could be very nice otherwise.

Standard 12 team performance league (FOFF) with optional 2 keepers.

I kept DDavis for a 1.12 pick

I kept SJackson for a 6.01 pick

At 2.01 I took Holt over Owens, Harrison, and Walker.  Owens is a big ? and I like Holt better than Harrison and Walker this year.  I wasn't thrilled about doubling up with SJackson and THolt but I figured I'd be okay.

Round 3 rolls around and I could take Steve Smith or DJax ... the next RB is the likes of Dunn ... or I could take Bulger (Manning, Culpepper, McNabb are gone).

I did the unbelievable and took Bulger

So now I have

Bulger

SJackson

THolt

930003[/snapback]

You screwed up, and now you're screwed.

Kind of ironic, since you seem to fancy yourself as some kind of expert. :D