[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Predict the # of Manning TD Passes and win.....

Bengal Mania

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering that there are less dome games this year I think It'll be less. 38. And if if the league officials back away from the "don't touch our receivers" plea from the colts and let teams play some defense I would say even less... 28.

someone hit Manning already!

Let me just take this thread to say that I think that Peyton Manning will finish his career owning every passing record in the books and will have a couple of Super Bowl rings on his finger.  I truly think he will go down as the best QB to ever play the game.

934204[/snapback]

Great QB. Defense win championships. We'll have to wait and see if he wins any. Could be the next Marino.

P.S.  Ben Roethlisberger will be right behind him, but with more Super Bowl

Rings.    :D

934204[/snapback]

Is he planning on mugging Bradshaw? :D

Great QB.  Defense win championships.  We'll have to wait and see if he wins any.  Could be the next Marino.

Is he planning on mugging Bradshaw?  :D

934428[/snapback]

I thought you would be defending my claim on Manning, since, from your avatar, you appear to be a half Colts / half Ravens fans, since, as everyone knows, they are two completely distinct franchises. :D

Uh. You might want to come up with a tie-breaking method for this unautohrized competition you're running. :D

934252[/snapback]

Well, since I kind of promised somebody else's time, maybe they get to pick who they want to have "dinner" with. Since they have to read and reply to all posts.

Say for example that the following people pick the correct number:

Menudo - who wants to try out some new poetry

Grits - who's kid played a basketball game (and Grits wants to re-create every play)

Seahawk37 - who wants to tell DMD what he thinks of his rankings

Jumpin' Johnies - whose "bored" and doesn't really want to talk about anything

Who do you think DMD would pick?