[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss admits he uses marijuana ``every blue moon''

bluedog

Oh you didn't think Moss would take this T.O. thing lying down did you? :D

According to C Mortenson the NFL policy is you can do whatever you want as long s you don't test positive in training camp. He said they are more concerned with steriods. He also said he was flagged once(for the evil Josh Gordon) and that means 2 yrs of substance abuse classes.

:D  Someone should do a Google check to see how many times the words "stupid" and "Randy Moss" appear together.

935742[/snapback]

:D I was just thinking along those same lines..."Wait a minute, are you guys insinuating that Randy Moss may not be a genius?" :bigshock:

If he gets into any trouble, maybe he can just bribe his way out of it with "straight cash homey." :D

Actually, my favorite part of this is his agent's reply. I mean, I know agents are scumbags, but come on..

Moss's agent, Dante DiTrapano, said HBO was trying to intentionally damage the player's reputation. He said Moss was talking about past use in the interview.

"In an attempt to promote their dying network, they have maliciously couched his remarks in a manner that is confusing and leaves room for negative interpretation," DiTrapano told The Associated Press. "Randy is not in the NFL substance abuse program and has complied with all urinalysis required by the league, the team, insurance companies, endorsers, etc."

HBO spokesman Ray Stallone said the network had no reaction to DiTrapano's comments.

"It's worth noting that the portion of the interview to which Mr. DiTrapano appears to be referencing was complete and unaltered," Stallone said. "We believe Randy's remarks speak for themselves."

:D:D

I am thinking that Moss already knows that he failed an NFL drug test at this point.  Draft him at your own risk.  :D

936171[/snapback]

If he hasn't yet, now that he's made that comment, he's probably going to at some point during the season because they'll be scrutinizing him more...

Or he doesn't care. He has done it in the off season, it leaves the body after 30 days (outside of hair tests) and he (says) it's once in a while. Big friggin deal. Max Kellerman and John Riggins had great comments on this today on their shows.

I think he's an a$$, but this really isn't a big deal. Hasn't hurt his numbers so far as I can see, so why stay away from him now?

Between the new attention being given this and the hysteria over TO recently, I can't wait for kickoff of the regular season!