[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moss admits he uses marijuana ``every blue moon''

bluedog

I was not being serious about Santana over Randy. Haven't you seen that commercial about fantasy football and all the b.s. being spread at a fantasy draft? That is one of the quotes overheard from a fantasy owner. He also says, "J.P. Losman is the reincarnation of Kenny Stabler." :D

It's a great commercial.

Edited by CaptainHook

I was not being serious about Santana over Randy.  Haven't you seen that commercial about fantasy football and all the b.s. being spread at a fantasy draft?  That is one of the quotes overheard from a fantasy owner.  He also says, "J.P. Losman is the reincarnation of Kenny Stabler." :D

It's a great commercial.

936392[/snapback]

Sorry, I'm a farkin idiot. I didn't get your ref, and it's a great one (love those commercials).

"Once in a blue moon"?!? What is it with Randy Moss and moons? :D

The Raiders may find it hard to get rolling with a stoned Moss...

937320[/snapback]

This is the Raiders you know.

It may be necessary with them. Ever look at the fans in the Black Hole?

It's the Raiders.

***********Breaking News Has Never Been So Boring***********

Wow, Randy Moss smokes? Who would have thought? Seriously, is there anyone under the age of 60 who is either surprised or apalled by this 'revelation?'Ricky Williams is not allowed to have his named mentioned more than 10 words away from the word Josh Gordon, and now we're going to have to hear about it with Moss, too. Josh Gordon is everywhere. Get over it, already. Any 8th grader can find and aquisition some if they desire, why should I be shocked and surprise when an athlete with endless resources does the same?

Not only that, but I actually listened to Doug Gottlieb say on GameNight that it could be considered a perfomance-enhancing drug. Are you serious? Doug, I think you're the one who needs the urine sample

tomorrows breaking news is that offensive linemen eats a lot

***********Breaking News Has Never Been So Boring***********

Wow, Randy Moss smokes? Who would have thought? Seriously, is there anyone under the age of 60 who is either surprised or apalled by this 'revelation?'Ricky Williams is not allowed to have his named mentioned more than 10 words away from the word Josh Gordon, and now we're going to have to hear about it with Moss, too. Josh Gordon is everywhere. Get over it, already. Any 8th grader can find and aquisition some if they desire, why should I be shocked and surprise when an athlete with endless resources does the same? 

Not only that, but I actually listened to Doug Gottlieb say on GameNight that it could be considered a perfomance-enhancing drug. Are you serious? Doug, I think you're the one who needs the urine sample

tomorrows breaking news is that offensive linemen eats a lot

937699[/snapback]

ths last line kills me, great post and I couldn't agree more.