Sign in to follow this  
bluedog

Moss admits he uses marijuana ``every blue moon''

:D or did he just confide in you :D

If true, how does he pass the drug test? :D

If true, how does he pass the drug test? :D

935641[/snapback]

Maybe he lent Onterrio the Whizzinator?? :D

How can a guy like Moss not smoke Josh Gordon.

T.O. must be getting too much attention! :D

935677[/snapback]

:D:D:D:D:D That is great!

Oh you didn't think Moss would take this T.O. thing lying down did you? :D

Everyone already assumed he smoked. But I am shocked he said so in a format that was being broadcast publicly and recorded. That's just stooooopid.

That is increadibly stupd for him to admit to. Why would he admit to it? I can see him admitting to using it in the past, but to admit he still does even if it is only every "blue moon", is just stupid.

The trade is not looking so bad afterall??

Edited by T-Scorp

T.O. must be getting too much attention! :D

935677[/snapback]

:D BINGO!!

That's all this is.

:D Someone should do a Google check to see how many times the words "stupid" and "Randy Moss" appear together.

According to C Mortenson the NFL policy is you can do whatever you want as long s you don't test positive in training camp. He said they are more concerned with steriods. He also said he was flagged once(for the evil Josh Gordon) and that means 2 yrs of substance abuse classes.

:D  Someone should do a Google check to see how many times the words "stupid" and "Randy Moss" appear together.

935742[/snapback]

:D I was just thinking along those same lines..."Wait a minute, are you guys insinuating that Randy Moss may not be a genius?" :bigshock:

If he gets into any trouble, maybe he can just bribe his way out of it with "straight cash homey." :D

:D  Someone should do a Google check to see how many times the words "stupid" and "Randy Moss" appear together.

935742[/snapback]

Results 1 - 10 of about 50,700 for randy moss stupid. (0.34 seconds

Great work, Randy. I'm sure that no kid will be influenced by your words.

"I...must kill...Randy Moss..." as spoken by Reggie Jackson in the The Naked Gun .

Results 1 - 10 of about 50,700 for randy moss stupid. (0.34 seconds

935816[/snapback]

amazingly, "typical republican skins" gets more hits :D

Actually, my favorite part of this is his agent's reply. I mean, I know agents are scumbags, but come on..

Moss's agent, Dante DiTrapano, said HBO was trying to intentionally damage the player's reputation. He said Moss was talking about past use in the interview.

"In an attempt to promote their dying network, they have maliciously couched his remarks in a manner that is confusing and leaves room for negative interpretation," DiTrapano told The Associated Press. "Randy is not in the NFL substance abuse program and has complied with all urinalysis required by the league, the team, insurance companies, endorsers, etc."

HBO spokesman Ray Stallone said the network had no reaction to DiTrapano's comments.

"It's worth noting that the portion of the interview to which Mr. DiTrapano appears to be referencing was complete and unaltered," Stallone said. "We believe Randy's remarks speak for themselves."

:D:D

I am thinking that Moss already knows that he failed an NFL drug test at this point. Draft him at your own risk. :D

I am thinking that Moss already knows that he failed an NFL drug test at this point.  Draft him at your own risk.  :D

936171[/snapback]

If he hasn't yet, now that he's made that comment, he's probably going to at some point during the season because they'll be scrutinizing him more...

Or he doesn't care. He has done it in the off season, it leaves the body after 30 days (outside of hair tests) and he (says) it's once in a while. Big friggin deal. Max Kellerman and John Riggins had great comments on this today on their shows.

I think he's an a$$, but this really isn't a big deal. Hasn't hurt his numbers so far as I can see, so why stay away from him now?

Between the new attention being given this and the hysteria over TO recently, I can't wait for kickoff of the regular season!